• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Three Little Pigs deemed too offensive

I can not believe what i have just read......Is this Great Britain?.....what am i missing here????

ow yeah,,, we used to be Great Britain but now we are "bend over and take it up the ar.se by any one who wants a shot" Britain

I can not believe what i have just read......Is this Great Britain?.....what am i missing here????

ow yeah,,, we used to be Great Britain but now we are "bend over and take it up the ar.se by any one who wants a shot" Britain

I do hope you are speaking metorforically (whatever that big long word is)....although there a couple of dodgey stewards on my flight today...:eek:

Out of interest, why is the headline about 'deemed offensive to Muslims', yet completely ignores the bit about it being 'deemed offensive to builders'?

To be honest, I expect its mainly sour grapes from the publishers for not winning the award and an attempt to get publicity.

Out of interest, why is the headline about 'deemed offensive to Muslims', yet completely ignores the bit about it being 'deemed offensive to builders'?

To be honest, I expect its mainly sour grapes from the publishers for not winning the award and an attempt to get publicity.

you would think that being a lefty Muslim loving **** licker!

Government , or petty bureaucrats without an ounce of initiative ?

Also crass stupidity which gives the impression that whoever made the decision knows nothing about religion and is likening the Sacred cow in Hindu religion to the pig in muslim religions

Not eating pork is in the Mulsim, Jewish and Christian religions its just that Christians tend to ignore that particular bit in the bible

"And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." Deuteronomy 14:8

http://www.webziner.com/islam/whypork.htm

And the offending builders comment is far more ridiculous but does not have the impact......

Government , or petty bureaucrats without an ounce of initiative ?

Also crass stupidity which gives the impression that whoever made the decision knows nothing about religion and is likening the Sacred cow in Hindu religion to the pig in muslim religions

Not eating pork is in the Mulsim, Jewish and Christian religions its just that Christians tend to ignore that particular bit in the bible

"And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." Deuteronomy 14:8

http://www.webziner.com/islam/whypork.htm

And the offending builders comment is far more ridiculous but does not have the impact......

not you and all!!!! get back to your motorbikes :finger: :finger: :p

Wait for the censure of Three Blind Mice for prejudice against the Blind; Old Mother Hubbard for cruelty to animals; The Old Woman who lived in a shoe for neglect and Old King Cole for being an alcoholic!

An absolute disgrace and yet more evidence of just how far this country as gone downhill. Do you see other cultures bending over backwards to accommodate us? No. You've got more chance of being executed on allegations of blasphemy. :mad:

I know we are a tolerant nation and that is something to be proud of, but this quite frankly is a step to be too far. :guns:

Wait for the censure of Three Blind Mice for prejudice against the Blind; Old Mother Hubbard for cruelty to animals; The Old Woman who lived in a shoe for neglect and Old King Cole for being an alcoholic!

And dont forget.....ageism

Back