• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Three Mingers you would................

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
.............to quote DtS, 'nail'.

I will kick off with:

1. Amy Winehouse

2. Tracey Emin

3. Mutya Buena (former Sugababe)

Just think all 3 are almost so ugly that they have something stragely attractive about them (similar to when Liz Minelli was younger (c. Cabaret, 1973). Add to that I reckon all three would be dirty cows.

NB: Ricey, for the purposes of this Jade Goody can be considered a minger.:thump: ;) :rolleyes:

1) Jane from Eastenders - Ian Beales wife.

2) Michela Strachen (10 years ago)

3) Zoe Wanamaker. (This makes Dad of DtS feel sick)

:thump:

1) Vanessa Feltz

2) Sarah Kennedy

3) Julie Burchill

Always liked your posts Callan but you've stumped me today. Please explain the presence of Julie Burchill in that list? She's so far up her own **** it's painful to watch and a physical and mental catastophe to boot. Besides that, isn't she now a "women only" affair....?

Up there with Ricey saying Jad "sh1tty ****" Goody was "fit" !!

Sorry about that chaps I thought we were voting for three mingers that we would like to kick the Sh!t out of!
Please accept my apologies and new list as follows;

1) Lynda Robson - definately needs her head banging on a radiator.
2) Lilly Allen - Two bottles of Vodka and a buttered ferret, should you get this moose in the 'family way'.
3) Trisha - The goofy bird off daytime tv, I'll give her a dilemma to sort out.

1. Lady Sovereign
2. The Cadbury's Caramel Bunny.
3. Barbara Windsor (sorry, touch of pot and kettle there.)

She is fairly fit in my book anyway....

Oh God yes. A bit of the (council estate) Furtado about her:

ladysov.jpg

Back