• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Three wins in a week gives Blues something to shout about

Evening Echo

The News
SOUTHEND’S town crier showed off his vocal chords prior to the Shrimpers’ clash with Blackpool. And, despite a nervy and dramatic conclusion to the game, there was ultimately plenty for Blues to be shouting about as Phil Brown’s side recorded their third League One win in the space of just eight days.

More...

Doncaster, Wigan and Peterborough next three matches - we'll do well to beat all of those!

Last edited:
4 points out of those 3 games i reckon, to be honest.

My guess would be.....Doncaster away (Win or Draw)... Wigan away (Lose)... Peterborough home (Win or Draw)

After that though, I think Bury (home) and Walsall (away) and Oldham (home) are all currently ripe for the picking, especially if we can get more players improving from fitness & returning from injury.

Personally, I would be happy with around 30 odd points on the board in early November, and build on it from there.

Last edited:
After our poor start to the season we must look to get at least six points from the next three games. Four points will mean five dropped and the hill upward starts to look like a mountain. Any reverse, when you are playing catch-up, is all the more damaging.

Back