• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

28 and game treacle x
Exactly..28 and act half of that....bout time you dropped all that teen adulation **** and kept yourself in the ground to support the team like the rest of us!

all jokes aside the stewarding tonight i thought was appalling

We are not joking.... i don't get thrown out...mature people around me don't get thrown out....why do you at 28 get thrown out?

For leaving their seat and going to the front to abuse the players perhaps? Scott, you ought to know better, you're far too recognisable and well known to behave like that.

my self and a few others wanted to mention the over zealous stewarding tonight, i got thrown out!!!

sort it out SUFC
so tell us all . Why did you get thrown out and why you think it was wrong. And while you are at it please explain what effect it has on the teens in W to see their cheerleader spending his time yelling filth at the players instead of trying to galvanize support. Genuinely interested to hear your reply

Last edited:
so tell us all . Why did you get thrown out and why you think it was wrong. And while you are at it please explain what effect it has on the teens in W to see their cheerleader spending his time yelling filth at the players instead of trying to galvanize support. Genuinely interested to hear your reply

Normally I am always 110% behind the lads but last night to be frank was a joke, thought we made some good noise though.

Your right, got really annoyed with the players last night.
You think they were happy though? The manager chose that set up and that style. his meddling with the way our defenders defend has zapped their confidence.

Yes, it was in front of everyone and yes, lots of kids may have seen it, but Scott wasn't the only one moaning at the players like that. Just look at the "name and shame" thread - how long will it take for them to be thrown out, when they're doing this every week?

Does it matter if your not there? By your own admittance you don't watch the games anyway.

Normally I am always 110% behind the lads but last night to be frank was a joke, thought we made some good noise though.

You haven't answered any of my points. But I hope you are glad that we made some good noise. Shame a lot of it was against our own players. Still interested to hear your answers

You haven't answered any of my points. But I hope you are glad that we made some good noise. Shame a lot of it was against our own players. Still interested to hear your answers

Got thrown out for constantly having a oh at the team, impression on the teens not a good one, then again are they my responsibility?

Back