• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hazey

Director
In the coach after the game alongside us was a Dad and his two sons. Now when the Dad wasn't looking his son who must have been about 8 at most started making gestures at the coach, everybody just laughed. Suddenly the dad starts making "come on then" gestures at the coach like some wannabe Danny Dyer, although this bloke was a fat *******. Minutes later the Dad is joined by 2 yobbish 16-18 year old lads, one clad every so classily in a cheeky little Adidas number. Moments later this lad picks up a rock, thinks about it, sees us looking and puts it down. The minute we pull away we hear a thud as the Chavvy little **** had launched a rock at the coach.

The point I'm making is what kind of impression does that give to the children that were near, especially those of the Dad who to be honest should have just told his kids not to give it if they don't want to be laughed at.

Carlisle is a grim place and even though it's harsh to judge all their fans on that incident but over the day the majority were little chavvy idiots.

In fact during the game 1 remarked about our "**** support" the fact that they were heading to the exits 15 minutes before the end says it all.
I'm sure that little porker of a chav won't be at the return game.

Long day, poor result, a few positives.

Thats all.

Last edited:
Stupid idiots, had something like that on the coach to port vale, a few chavs on bikes see our shrimpers trust coach and decide to throw a rock at the coach. What did they achieve? **** all.

Anything happening to them like punishments or something? puts people off going on the coaches etc, very bad impressions for our own supporters and for the opposition who then think were a bunch of thugs!

Anything happening to them like punishments or something? puts people off going on the coaches etc, very bad impressions for our own supporters and for the opposition who then think were a bunch of thugs!

No they just cleared off which makes it more annoying.

come on, this kind of crap happens wherether you go. the golden rule is stand your ground. fu(k them all. don't get pushed or bullied around. i kno il stand my ground till i cant physically stand kno more

Call me a coward, but when I'm on the ST "Sammy and Elvis on tour" bus, I try and refrain from making any eye contact outside the coach on the way out!

Brave that, innit?! Throwing a rock at a Coach where no one can get off to hurt him. Absolutely cowardly. Bet he'd never bat an eyelid face-to-face.

I know this kind of behaviour goes on, I've seen it and been on the coach when it's happened, but has it always been like this? Surely years ago, the dad would have given the kid a good cuff and that would've been it. Or would he?

Now, he'll probably have the attitude that it's ok, and grow up to be another yobbish lairy teen. There's just no example set by a lot of adults to their kids these days.

Back