• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thursday's Dilemma - Gay or Not?

Gay or Not?!

• Gay

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • or Not?

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Einstein

Esch Zhed Eff Schee
Like the website hot or not, I am bringing you a one off special gay or not vote.

As many of you will know SZFC went on their first tour since their existance to Amsterdam this weekend. Amazing weekend and all that, however while in the hostel a fellow SZFC player noticed this on another's arm so we took a picture as I felt it was a little bit gay.

I've hidden the SZFC players identity by putting red across the second tattoo as it bears his name. Now this is where I think it's a little bit gay....

Why would you have a tattoo of your own name? In case you forget? :hilarious:

I understand getting a tattoo of your wifes name (if you're brave enough and think it'll last...) or even more normal getting a tattoo of your kids name, but I just understand having your own name tattooed.

Especially across cupids loveheart.

m_e908f682b7fb548d0603597abf57a133.jpg

You decide.

my god Einstien, i've known about ******* tattoo for ages... i believe i asked him the same question... surprised it doesnt say 'Che' to be honest!

Horrible feelings its Leeboy and as he is a mate didnt want to vote gay but there is no other word for it really. Sorry.

I thought is was one of his old lovers who just happened to have to same name as him?

Clearly his marriage is a sham and I demand he gets changed at home before each SZFC game.

yeah it's me and funny how everybody knows about it except you Van Tan ( even though I've known you for about 3 years )

funny what you do when you're 18, single and have to make a quick decision:(

Not a big fan of Tatts myself.. they look great if your a Drill Sargent in 2 Para or have travelled the globe with the Merchant Navy.. But the Beckham/Williams stuff looks ****e.. As for Flintoff..What the f..k is that thing on his arm, looks like a crayon drawing

nah went afterwards

I meant a quick decision when he said 'what name you want in it'

should've said the 'Spread Eagle' as it was right next door!

Leeboy,

Whay possessed you to go for a heart on your arm?

Most men go for a snake or a bulldog etc.....

Were you sober when you had it done?

DtS

didn't know Che at the time otherwise it may have done!

the things you do when you're 18, a bit drunk and hanging around with bad influences

oh well whats done is done

Why would you have a tattoo of your own name? In case you forget? :hilarious:

I understand getting a tattoo of your wifes name (if you're brave enough and think it'll last...) or even more normal getting a tattoo of your kids name, but I just understand having your own name tattooed.

Ive got a tattoo of my own name, but not in English, in little chinese symbol things. I know a heap of people who have ex girlfiends on their tattoos and have had to cover them up - so one positive is unless you make a stupid bet your name wont change

Bit gay to be honest.

I would have the names of my kids tattooed on me but thats about it, not a big fan of tatoos.

Bit gay to be honest.

I would have the names of my kids tattooed on me but thats about it, not a big fan of tatoos.

Dunno who's arm it is....but I would suggest a sun bed and some arm curls to work those biceps:D ....

Back