• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

spoons

Manager
Ordered Cambridge tickets by phone today and £1 was added for administration.
Not known that before, I accept the £2 for posting but I am collecting these, so was disappointed to have an additional charge.
Anyone else experienced this situation?
Surely any administration costs are part of the running of the club.
I have to pay for the cost of ringing and then extra for administration, what next?:stunned:

I today paid £1 for facility fees and £11 Service charge per ticket for U2, which required no human action. I have no sympathy. :sad:

Away tickets need to be sent recorded delivery as the tickets aren't Southends but the away teams
Experience tells me that away tickets go on the team coach or one of the supporters coaches.
My ticket for Tranmere was printed on Southend's ticket system and was queried at the turnstiles and was not sent by registered post. The ticket site says nothing about admin fees, so a lack of transparency leading to a distrust of the club for me when ordering tickets.
Ticket staff for a good job, but clearly there is a directive to wring fans of cash whenever they can.

I thought an admin charge for a telephone booking was standard practice at SUFC, for both home and away?

I today paid £1 for facility fees and £11 Service charge per ticket for U2, which required no human action. I have no sympathy. :sad:

I paid £19.50 for the wife to go to see Ben (Michael Jacksons biggest fan) last week sing and dance in the theatre show Jackson the show at the Palace Theatre.

I couldn't have upset her more if I was performing myself, such was the dire nature of his performance.

Money well spent when she gives me the HUMP !

Experience tells me that away tickets go on the team coach or one of the supporters coaches.
My ticket for Tranmere was printed on Southend's ticket system and was queried at the turnstiles and was not sent by registered post. The ticket site says nothing about admin fees, so a lack of transparency leading to a distrust of the club for me when ordering tickets.
Ticket staff for a good job, but clearly there is a directive to wring fans of cash whenever they can.

Had to go to the post office this morning to collect a delivery that was signed for. Turns out it's the Wycombe tickets and they are actually Wycombe', not Southend printed ones. I can see why they needed to be signed for and that Southend made no money on the postage.

If Southend tickets got lost in the post, they can just reprint them, but they can't reprint the Wycombe tickets. Better safe than sorry so well done the ticket office.

Back