• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket available for Wednesday

McNasty

ShrimperZone.com have a ticket for the Chelsea game going spare. If anyone wants a ticket for the front row of the West Stand Block V could they give us good reasons for the purchase and we will select a worthy recipient.

Being at the front of the west stand means i haven't got far to run in order to whack that little weasel Ashley Cole like i promised i would do if i won the Chelsea ticket at Stmaford bridge , i was robbed in that compition and feel it only fair i make up for it by smacking Cole in the 89th minute if we're losing this time around , and like in previous comp , i was gonna clip JT too , but would much prefer to clip Drogba ........anyone got any issue with that ???!!!!!

Being at the front of the west stand means i haven't got far to run in order to whack that little weasel Ashley Cole like i promised i would do if i won the Chelsea ticket at Stmaford bridge , i was robbed in that compition and feel it only fair i make up for it by smacking Cole in the 89th minute if we're losing this time around , and like in previous comp , i was gonna clip JT too , but would much prefer to clip Drogba ........anyone got any issue with that ???!!!!!

No problem for me. You whack Ashley and I'll give Cheryl one.

I would like the ticket as I want to sell it to a really loyal Chelsea fan for £100 who never misses a game on SKY and would love to see them live and have an easy win.

Thanks for all your requests , we will be making our decision later and the person selected will be advised tomorrow morning.

Did you say it will have to be someone with no legs

Whack off who you want!

Back