• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket for tonight

Davros

The Whippet
Darren Styles & Ultrabeat @ Shephards Bush empire 7pm

My mate has had to drop out as he has swine flu (dont worry he hasnt touched the ticket), and various other friends i have asked since cannot make it.

if anyone wants to come with me you can have the ticket for £10 (value £22) PM me (and i'll buy you a pint/glowstick)

Otherwise looks like im going on my own :(

Davros

Erm..........

yes well, not everyone has the same taste in music Mr MK, but then if my taste in music was that bad and unpopular, Cascada wouldnt have beaten 20 odd Michael Jackson tracks to number one this week ;)

This post got me thinking that I've not been to the Empire for a while, so I thought I'd check out the listings, see who is playing there in the near future.

There really are some rum old acts lined up. Mr Big? Hawkwind? The Wildhearts? These old bands just don't go away do they...

This post got me thinking that I've not been to the Empire for a while, so I thought I'd check out the listings, see who is playing there in the near future.

There really are some rum old acts lined up. Mr Big? Hawkwind? The Wildhearts? These old bands just don't go away do they...

SBE is probably my favourite London venue. perfect size, decent sound, and not too far out of central london.

what are the bar prices like Mr Pubey?

Never been, and since im looking like im going by myself, think i might just prop up the bar!

what are the bar prices like Mr Pubey?

Never been, and since im looking like im going by myself, think i might just prop up the bar!

been a couple of years since I was last there, probably average gig prices really... looking about £3 for a can. The Irish bar next door is pretty reasonable and a good place for getting tanked up before... also there is a Spoons in the shopping arcade opposite the Tube Station.

SBE is probably my favourite London venue. perfect size, decent sound, and not too far out of central london.

I used to live quite close by so have been there a fair bit and it is indeed a fine venue. Seen some crackers there - Supergrass, British Sea Power, Charlatans and Brett Anderson to name but a few.

Re bar prices Dave, it was about the £3 mark last time I went. The Defector's Weld just across the road is a nice pub for a pre-gig drink.

looks like i might have to go to the pub to make a friend at this rate!

was £3.70 a pint as it goes.

Great night... very tired! Darren Styles ..... LEGEND! (despite the fact he's from C*lchester!)

Cascada wasnt there (was never meant to be, just making a reference point to something else). That said, you wouldnt have minded some of the dancers ;)

Back