• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tangled up in Blue

Certified Senior Citizen⭐
Anyone hoping to phone up and book Cheltenham tickets for Monday can expect a long wait.
I've just spent 30 minutes waiting without success to get through, when I started as number 3 in the queue.
(I'm sure this has been mentioned before but)why does the endlessly repeated answerphone message give details for Junior Blues Membership for the 08/09season?Also is our next home game really against Millwall on Tuesday 3rd March at 19.45? I think not.
Thanks also for the constant reminders that I can book a ticket online.The last half a dozen times I've tried to do so I've been offered the same miserably placed seat in East Reds,practically on the pitch.We used to have an excellent online booking system with Seatbooker where you could book the seat of your choice.What happened to that?The Chairman pulled out of a contract with them in favour of another(presumably cheaper)service provider and lost a lawsuit against Seatbooker in the courts(IIRC an out of court settlement was made).Nothing new there then.
What a totally shambolic way to run a "business".
I'll try again tomorrow but at least there's the fallback option of paying on the gate.Expect long queues on Monday then.:thumbdown:

Last edited:
I tried this morning and had the same problem, when I eventually got through I mentioned the ansaphone and the fact we will lose 1-0 to Millwall in the aforementioned game - not met with much humour funnily enough.

Because there's bound to be some idiot who'll hold the line, funding the operation?

I've pos repped Barna for supporting the club financially. With all those recent games called off, the club probably needs every penny so well played Barna:clap:

This has to be the funniest thread Ive read on here in a longtime. Someone spends half an hour on hold when the ticket office is shut!!! Why didn't you buy your tickets online that way no wait time all done in 2 minutes and you can collect the tickets on the day.

This has to be the funniest thread Ive read on here in a longtime. Someone spends half an hour on hold when the ticket office is shut!!! Why didn't you buy your tickets online that way no wait time all done in 2 minutes and you can collect the tickets on the day.

Re-read my original post a little more carefully and you'll see why.

Last edited:

The problem for me is that everything the club does seems to be being done in a way that is amateurish or just downright wrong. If they are doing the bits we can see badly, what confidence do we have that the things going on behind the scenes (assuming there are things going on behind the scenes) are being managed any better?

The problem for me is that everything the club does seems to be being done in a way that is amateurish or just downright wrong. If they are doing the bits we can see badly, what confidence do we have that the things going on behind the scenes (assuming there are things going on behind the scenes) are being managed any better?

I think you've hit the nail on the head yet again,Mick.

Thank God (or BB) I've now got Blues Player to keep me going till I can next get to a game. Torquay in February anyone? :cheers:

Back