• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will be annoyed if i don't get an away ticket when a day tripper gets there instead.

In all honesty i think the majority will be for home tickets and are working the rest of the week so it's now or never to secure their season ticket seats
that's the problem for Amy club I just hope that the loyal fans get there tickets I still can't believe that people last time we were at Wembley were playing video games and didn't even know what former manager was quoted who is that man in a skirt? Not a skirt I kilt !!! I would rather take fewer fans to the game and have those that went wanting to be there and get right behind Southend United rather than daytrippers that couldn't care less about the team for those that are daytrippers stay at home and watch the game on sky and that the real Fans go!!!:smile:

Number 1 in phone queue, but wondering if thats because everyone else has hung up and office is closed :stunned:

Contrary to what the official site states I was allowed to purchase an extra away ticket as long as it was standing and not for the seating.

Their best ever gate is 6,192.....should be easy to top that.
As I mentioned on another post, it all depends upon how many they bring down to us, and the subsequent divi-up (or not), of the North Bank.

I paid a visit to a Burton Fans site. The view was that they would bring about 500 for the return leg. They also reckoned that if the Blues returned home with a 2 goal advantage, that 500 would dwindle dramatically.

It was a queue but not too bad; staff are working as fast as they can.
Next thing to buy is some blue balloons.
Any views on drive time from SS2, & would leaving at 8 be about right?

that's the problem for Amy club I just hope that the loyal fans get there tickets I still can't believe that people last time we were at Wembley were playing video games and didn't even know what former manager was quoted who is that man in a skirt? Not a skirt I kilt !!! I would rather take fewer fans to the game and have those that went wanting to be there and get right behind Southend United rather than daytrippers that couldn't care less about the team for those that are daytrippers stay at home and watch the game on sky and that the real Fans go!!!:smile:

You were obviously at the Green Man before the Wembley game (I wasn't and won't make that mistake next time)!

I saw PS on the same plane as us the day before our last home game against Morecambe last season (he wasn't wearing a kilt, unfortunatelY).:smile:

As for video games,there a family who sit in front of me when Espanyol are at home.When they bring their young kids they're always on their consoles.I don't see any harm in it.After all they're the fans of the future.

Quite a few adults can be seen "playing" with their mobile phones throughout the match too ie checking emails,what's app etc-which personally I find far more irritating.

I'm sure all "loyal fans" who want tickets for the Burton games will be satisfied, along with those punters like me who'll be after a Wembley ticket for the Play Offs Final (if we get there,as I think we will).

As others have suggested, there'll be a lot fewer supporters at Wembley for the play off final than there were for the JPT last year.

A sense of proportion in life is a useful thing.

At Wembley last year I had a moan at a fellow supporter in front of me, who was wearing an unofficial scarf that the club wouldn't have made any profit from.I regret that now but then again I was a bit ****ed.

Anyone who has to queue up for hours to get tickets must surely care enough to want to go in the first place.....

Will be annoyed if i don't get an away ticket when a day tripper gets there instead.

In all honesty i think the majority will be for home tickets and are working the rest of the week so it's now or never to secure their season ticket seats

When you say day trippers, are you referring to season ticket holders, who committ their money in advance to the club? Who as a benefit get priority on such occasions as these to tickets. For what's its worth, we got ten this morning. Took two hours but not bad.

45 minute queue at 1:00 with about 50 people in front. Not too bad. Traffic on the other hand...

Queue was quite long, got there at 12.40 was all done by 1.30. On examining away ticket when i got home price on it said OAP'S and young persons £13, i bought both home and away legs so with home game being £13 i make that £26 in total, was charged £29 don't know why.

When you say day trippers, are you referring to season ticket holders, who committ their money in advance to the club? Who as a benefit get priority on such occasions as these to tickets. For what's its worth, we got ten this morning. Took two hours but not bad.

I have also had a season ticket for 13 years... I refer to day trippers as those non regulars on away trips. If they get the tickets and those who go to every away game but don't have a season ticket miss out, that's when i would be annoyed!

I haven't been to an away game all season but i'm going (if i can get a ticket) does that make me a day-tripper?

I haven't been to an away game all season but i'm going (if i can get a ticket) does that make me a day-tripper?

Yep. According to some on here, a 'day-tripper' is someone that has not been to every away game this season!

There are plenty of tickets available 1,780 for the away leg and over 9,000 for the home match. Everyone that wants to go will get a ticket!!!!!

Back