• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

wally4pm

Old Timer
Arrived at 9am this morning and found myself number 13 in queue. Got served at 10.45 because only 3 desks open for the queue. 2 for cash only and only 1 for paying by card. The other desk was answering the phone. Queue was stretching across car park towards East stand entrance by the Far Post Bar. Be warned.

Looking at least a 2 hour wait from the back of the current queue I would estimate

At 11.00 am this morning my mate was in the queue and it's around 250 yards at the back of the car park, sod that on a MondayMonday:nope:

Saw aforementioned queue at 10.45 looked to be at least 1 1/2 hrs - not today thanks. Went to Priory Park with wife/toddler where I noticed a certain Mr B Corr with I think his dad & his 2 kids - had a brief chat with him & told him well done.

Last edited:
I gathered that the away tickets were the reason why everyone was queuing. They were going well.

Will be annoyed if i don't get an away ticket when a day tripper gets there instead.

In all honesty i think the majority will be for home tickets and are working the rest of the week so it's now or never to secure their season ticket seats

Will be annoyed if i don't get an away ticket when a day tripper gets there instead.

In all honesty i think the majority will be for home tickets and are working the rest of the week so it's now or never to secure their season ticket seats

I have it on good authority that there will be enough tickets for the away leg.

Arrived at 9am this morning and found myself number 13 in queue. Got served at 10.45 because only 3 desks open for the queue. 2 for cash only and only 1 for paying by card. The other desk was answering the phone. Queue was stretching across car park towards East stand entrance by the Far Post Bar. Be warned.

That's crazy, 45 mins to get served and only 12 people in the queue in front of you!

Have to say that it was slow going this morning but standing in the warm sunshine helped. I was quite laid back about getting an away ticket as I thought all that wanted one should get one ok but having been down there this morning it would appear that most people are buying the away tickets and home at the same time and most people were leaving with several tickets in their hands rather than one.
When I got into the ticket office all the desks were open and serving (no-one appeared to taking sales over the phone) and the Credit card machine was working on three of the desks

Back