• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket Office

Whispering Bob

Striker
Answerphone saying 'we are now closed' (at 10.15?). I usually book on-line but I've got that annoying issue whereby you cannot leave one spare seat next to you.
So, does anybody know how to bypass that (on-line) or are aware of staffing issues in the TO? (which would be totally understandable).

We are a Non League club, the Ticket Office is no longer open at the times it used to be because of costs. There are reduced opening times. The website says 11 am - 4pm on weekdays.

I went into the ticket office the other day and although they were helpful, I couldn't believe how empty the club shop was. I've never ever seen it like that and it was just pathetic and embarrassing. Not blaming the staff or anything but the blame surely can't be all put on Macron, surely the club have got something to do with it as well?

Answerphone saying 'we are now closed' (at 10.15?). I usually book on-line but I've got that annoying issue whereby you cannot leave one spare seat next to you.
So, does anybody know how to bypass that (on-line) or are aware of staffing issues in the TO? (which would be totally understandable).
You'll need two sessions but you could try putting the single seat that would have been left in your basket and just leave it. Open another session and select the two you want and checkout. Go back to original session and remove single seat from basket. Might work - worth a try. (Alternatively, the ticket office is open now).

Tickets secured, thanks to a polite/helpful member of staff. I have positioned myself in the front row of the East (not to invade the pitch and protest I hasten to add, but to renew acquantancies with their gangly/irritating right-back).
He won’t be offended by anything from you—— seeing as you’ll only be Whispering.

We are a Non League club, the Ticket Office is no longer open at the times it used to be because of costs. There are reduced opening times. The website says 11 am - 4pm on weekdays.

It doesn't matter if we're none League, we still have the same amount of fans turning up for games as we did in League 1 and 2. Thats no excuse for poor customer service.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if we're none League, we still have the same amount of fans turning up for games as we did in League 1 and 2. Thats no excuse for poor customer service.

But we don't have the funds to pay wages to keep it open for the same time. Customer service had to be sacrificed to be affordable in our case.

Same amount of fans yes. And there may well be hundreds of extra,casual fans who can’t be bothered to negotiate the difficulties of buying tickets.

But we don't have the funds to pay wages to keep it open for the same time. Customer service had to be sacrificed to be affordable in our case.

If you don't have customer service, people will walk away. You can direct that to Collymore in your next meeting.

If you don't have customer service, people will walk away. You can direct that to Collymore in your next meeting.
I think you’ll find he knows that.

What part of the words ‘Football Department‘ don’t you understand?

Same amount of fans yes. And there may well be hundreds of extra,casual fans who can’t be bothered to negotiate the difficulties of buying tickets.
It’s quite easy to go on the website and buy a ticket. Most events, football or not , require tickets to be bought online these days.

Do you really think there are hundreds of people that won’t buy a ticket because the only way they are happy to do so is on the phone outside the hours of 11-4?

It’s quite easy to go on the website and buy a ticket. Most events, football or not , require tickets to be bought online these days.

Do you really think there are hundreds of people that won’t buy a ticket because the only way they are happy to do so is on the phone outside the hours of 11-4?

We’re talking about the not-that-bothered type who is needed to boost our attendance figures but will easily be put off by any difficulty experienced in buying tickets.

I still haven’t had my refund for the Halifax game despite sending a reminder last week.

That sort of thing would put off the casual fan.

Back