• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MR G

First XI⭐
Why is our ticket office so pants. Can't see Chester match being oversubscribed, however been number 2 in the queue on the phone to purchase tickets for 15 minutes now!!!

How do you know it's the ticket office's fault and not some idiot on the phone who doesn't know what they're doing or is buying tickets for the next five games.

To be honest the ticket office is not great, but then if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. Those lads in there can't be a lot older than 16.

Can't get an answer via Twitter these days either as no one bothers to respond to anything..

Can't get an answer via Twitter these days either as no one bothers to respond to anything..

Thats disappointing. When Ryan was there I always knew Id get an answer fairly quickly.

Dropping the ball a bit there then.

Thats disappointing. When Ryan was there I always knew Id get an answer fairly quickly.

Dropping the ball a bit there then.

Exactly i would normally get an almost instantaneous response from Ryan, the whole social media side has certainly taken a drastic nosedive since Him and Tom left (new guy bedding in etc...i know) but it's the most basic of stuff that should really be dealt with.

Email them and they'll call you back. It's just an appalling service.

Yep this crops up everytime there is a larger than normal demand for tickets from the ticket office.
It would appear the phone system does not work properly. If you are hanging on for ages at number 1 in the queue, the chances are that there is not actually anyone in front of you and your call is 'stuck' in the system.

How do you know it's the ticket office's fault and not some idiot on the phone who doesn't know what they're doing or is buying tickets for the next five games.

To be honest the ticket office is not great, but then if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. Those lads in there can't be a lot older than 16.

Probably that.

I was in the ticket office today getting my tickets and there was just the one person there manning the phone and the desk, it was lunchtime, and I had to wait nearly ten minutes to be served even though there was no one in front of me as they were dealing with a phone call when I went in. The person on the phone was buying two tickets for Saturday and was evidently not a West regular and was asking chapter and verse on every seat they were offered, it was either too near the drum, too near the back, too near the front, too near where people might sing, too near the wall to the family section, too near a pillar.....:whistling:
As I stood there for ten minutes the young lady could well have been on the phone for fifteen minutes to sell the two tickets. In her praise I would mention that she was polite, patient and cheerful throughout the call, I think I would have lost patience long before the end of the call...... :blush:

I'm normally complimentary about the ticket office staff, but have just been holding on for 15 mins (no.1 in the queue the whole time) - eventually the phone was picked up AND THEN SLAMMED STRAIGHT DOWN!

Not happy at all!

Just a heads up for season ticket holders as it doesn't state this on the website.

The £5 price for season ticket holders is ONLY if purchased in advance, it is £10 on the day to all adults.

E-mailed them and to be fair they called me back to apologise within 5 mins. !

I'm normally complimentary about the ticket office staff, but have just been holding on for 15 mins (no.1 in the queue the whole time) - eventually the phone was picked up AND THEN SLAMMED STRAIGHT DOWN!

Not happy at all!

Did that for the Hull game last season - difference was I was on hold for 90 minutes.

The ticket office is terrible. People always say its the people who work in there's fault but I personally think it is. It's going to sound harsh but I'm sorry some them really are thick as **** and that's the honest truth. Simply tiny things they struggle with and the look on their face in priceless. I do feel sorry for them but they do not help themselves.

The ticket office is terrible. People always say its the people who work in there's fault but I personally think it is. It's going to sound harsh but I'm sorry some them really are thick as **** and that's the honest truth. Simply tiny things they struggle with and the look on their face in priceless. I do feel sorry for them but they do not help themselves.

Always best to carefully check posts criticising the competence of others :winking:

Every time this subject comes up some one recommends emailing the ticket office and asking them to call back...........and every time the answer is along the line off ' tried that - worked a treat-thanks'.

So we all know how to use the system to our advantage, but we choose not to do it :dim:

Back