• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket Prices

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
How would it sound if we had an independant regulator of football ground prices and set student rules...

for example every ground WILL have a reduction for students this will Always be 40% off the adult price and clubs will have a price ranged where the ground is reviewed by an independant body taking into account view, seating quality and other factors to dictate prices for that season so it creates a fair deal for supporters and clubs alike!

just a theroy but any views?

How about the Free loading Students doing a bit of part time work and paying full price
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Dec. 27 2005,12:56)]How about the Free loading Students doing a bit of part time work and paying full price  
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Never
tounge.gif

I still cant believe they put nearly £5.50 onto a student ticket this season from last year. Outrageous....

Shouldn't Tax Dodgers sorry Student's be studying, not watching footy? If students feel wealthy enough to p%&s their money on watching Southend then it's about time they payed full whack. Surely footy is a luxury and not a neccesity. Student's think that because they have little income thru their own choice that they should be entitled to subsidies from the hard working tax paying public but i say f*** em. Get out there and do a decent day's work and stop poncing. If as has been said SUFC have put Student's prices up then good. i would rather see a full priced paying spectator in the ground than a scrounging student. After all the added money all goes in the clubs coffers.

How about a 40% discount for students but they have to have there heads painted blue so us normal folk can poke them with pointed sticks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Dec. 27 2005,12:56)]How about the Free loading Students doing a bit of part time work and paying full price  
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Why don't you shut up?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ldnfatso @ Dec. 27 2005,21:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Dec. 27 2005,21:22)]Also were none of you students once?
no!
Oh, ok. Whoops, my mistake. You never went to school or college?
ghostface.gif

I think dat stoodients r silli cos it won caim 2 me id tel dem dat its not fare and they should pau der weiogh, innit. im a workin mans's person and i have no beef or lamb becos I eaten it all. LIEK!

That about sums up what I have to say. Apart from that ticket prices generally need tighter regulating. There is this loop hole where clubs are taking advantage of where they can have it so that the home fans are paying less than the away for the same seats. Happened at Port Vale, and it need sorting.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Dec. 27 2005,21:21)]
[b said:
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Why don't you shut up?
When you leave school you can have a say until then wind your neck in.

Back