• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket swap

Anniemay7

Maybe⭐⭐
Just to make people aware. We have been to ticket office at 10am to move seats. Only one lady on her own working between two computer systems. Not able to answer phones as several people waiting. So if you are on the phone expect a long wait. Probably won’t get answered. Taking about ten minutes per customer as she has to work between to computers n two different locations. Bay to visit ticket office if you are able.

Think I might've been behind you in the queue down there, seems the computer didn't have an up to date account of who has renewed and who hasn't so the woman was having to run back and forth between rooms to check availability, plus like you say the phone didn't stop. Looked hard work - still, I wouldnt expect any different.

I'm not saying how to do their job, but would it be easier to unplug one of the machines and sit it next to the one that she needs rather than running between the two?

I'd imagine the software is only on the specific desktop pc, and thus unplugging and moving it to the desk next to her would reduce her step count (unless she needs to get her steps up)

I'm not saying how to do their job, but would it be easier to unplug one of the machines and sit it next to the one that she needs rather than running between the two?

I'd imagine the software is only on the specific desktop pc, and thus unplugging and moving it to the desk next to her would reduce her step count (unless she needs to get her steps up)
Can only imagine there's more to it than that. Not entirely sure. The Woman did a great job anyway, called back within the hour and got me where I wanted to move.

WI'm not saying how to do their job, but would it be easier to unplug one of the machines and sit it next to the one that she needs rather than running between the two?

If I was you I would pop down and tell the poor woman who is working very hard , and after let me know what it’s like to be wearing a lap top on your head

If I was you I would pop down and tell the poor woman who is working very hard , and after let me know what it’s like to be wearing a lap top on your head
Well if its a laptop then I see no reason not to just lift it up and move it closer to the required machine :Smile:

I believe the phrase is "Hard working vs smart working"

Back