• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cockle43

Manager⭐
(Was) Back home on the North Bank now back in W.
http://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/article/300414-ticket-details-play-offs-1519131.aspx

Here is a link to the ticket purchasing details for the home semi final.

Congratulations where they're due at getting this out there promptly.

Also, the good news is that the prices are as per normal League game, :happy:, although no reductions for STH as Football League rules do not allow, which shows that at least they considered that. :thumbsup:

Incidentally, I have put in an email to Ryan Murrant asking what, if any arrangements they have in place for a TBV area and suggested how they might avoid the Hull FA Cup game situation.
I'll post his reply here when I get it.

Nothing about home tickets being available on-line? Having this option would reduce any potential queues by quite a bit.

Also would it not be an idea for the TBV section to be moved to Block X for the play-off home game?

http://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/article/300414-ticket-details-play-offs-1519131.aspx

Here is a link to the ticket purchasing details for the home semi final.

Congratulations where they're due at getting this out there promptly.

Also, the good news is that the prices are as per normal League game, :happy:, although no reductions for STH as Football League rules do not allow, which shows that at least they considered that. :thumbsup:

Incidentally, I have put in an email to Ryan Murrant asking what, if any arrangements they have in place for a TBV area and suggested how they might avoid the Hull FA Cup game situation.
I'll post his reply here when I get it.

Re TBV section. They need to get this sorted and on the website now, as you say the Hull match re W block was a total .

As an aside as per another thread I dont know why we didn't start selling tickets on Monday for anyone that was happy purchasing without knowing the date.

Also would it not be an idea for the TBV section to be moved to Block X for the play-off home game?

That is the suggestion that I have made, that TBV be allocated X Block with tickets sold for X as 'unallocated seating', sell W block last for non-TBV and then, on the off chance that tickets don't sell it would not be a problem to move back if space permitted and W was free. At least that way everyone would have the option of being seated where they want or will at least have a guaranteed ticket for X with all the other like minded people.

I got an out of office back from Ryan saying that he's back in the office tomorrow so hopefully I'll have more then.

That is the suggestion that I have made, that TBV be allocated X Block with tickets sold for X as 'unallocated seating', sell W block last for non-TBV and then, on the off chance that tickets don't sell it would not be a problem to move back if space permitted and W was free. At least that way everyone would have the option of being seated where they want or will at least have a guaranteed ticket for X with all the other like minded people.

I got an out of office back from Ryan saying that he's back in the office tomorrow so hopefully I'll have more then.

that suggestion is far too logical and easy to implement - thus a win win for the club and the supporters - hence it wont happen :dim:

Who ever we play at home in the play offs I will be surprised if they bring more than 1,000 travelling fans.

I actually think tbv should remain in w block, unless it does cause an issue then ok other blocks may open for this but with TBV in w and some in x it generated a brilliant positive atmosphere against accrington

jnr

I actually think tbv should remain in w block, unless it does cause an issue then ok other blocks may open for this but with TBV in w and some in x it generated a brilliant positive atmosphere against accrington

jnr

Just a shame you couldn't hear it in south upper if that's the case.

jnr

That's fine if all those in X block don't mind the people in W standing, as they tend to. W standing and people in X wanting to sit does not make for two lots of happy bunnies; either W would be forced to sit and would probably cause tension with the stewards or X will be forced to stand so they can see the other half of the pitch....

Don't really want to see any tension between anyone so TBV in X is probably the smiley's all round solution and would work unless they don't sell out W in which case they would be a tad isolated.

It wont be anywhere near a sell out whoever we play. The last play off semi at home, which was a second leg and everything to play for only just topped 8k.

Nothing about home tickets being available on-line? Having this option would reduce any potential queues by quite a bit.

As with the Hull game, the current system (or the way it is operated) is not geared up to sell season ticket holders seats to season ticket holders. They could have treated it like a League game and sold all the other tickets on-line but then would not have been able to provide a priority window for shareholders, lottery participants and additional seats for shareholders.

As promised, update just received from Ryan Murrant, hopefully more to follow tomorrow....

Thanks for the email. I have been out of the office today preparing for things if we get to the “Twin Towers” so to speak!!!

I will chat to Jobbo and Steve tomorrow and come back to you. I hope that is ok for now?

Thanks for your kind words and for your continued support.

Cheers

Ryan

So need for panic buying of tickets then?

Or, long waiting times on the phone ?

Watch this space !!

People panic bought tickets for Wembley when we had 40,000 tickets.

Three days later you could walk straight to counter and buy them.

"To thank you for your tremendous support, we will be freezing the normal advanced and matchday prices for the home-leg at Roots Hall" What the hell is that all about ? Makes it sound as if RM is doing us a favour, He hasn't got a clue about business, marketing or how to retain customers, did he seriously consider raising prices ? Can't believe even he is that stupid so why make a statement that makes it sound like he is doing us a favour ? ****

Back