• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticketing update

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
Just had a quick trawl through seatbooker and from what I can tell:

S.Upper: Totally sold out (every single seat)
S.Lower: Loads of spaces left. South-West corner unused
East: 1 seat left in blacks. Be quick if you want it!
Family Stand: Quite a few left here. Probably just over a hundred.
West Stand: Only about thirty-fifty left by the looks of it.

I'd expect that, if the club has reviewed the option, the extra capacity in the NW corner may well be used. Depends on expected demand on the day I guess.

Seatbooker's a right hassle though when trying to do this! Normally, if you know where you want to sit, it's fine and you can do the lot in a couple of mins but after switching blocks a couple of times, it just crashes Firefox! Well annoying....

Whats the latest Scriv?..

How many sold?.

Is the NW corner going to be opened?.

rock.gif

This game could require the north-west corner, but I can't see them using it until the last minute. If our supporters have already obtained their tickets, we'll know what the situation is with about 15 minutes to kick-off... It's those that turn up around this time, who haven't sought to buy a ticket beforehand that cause the most problems.

If you are going but haven't got a ticket yet... get there nice and early and have a beer before the game starts!
wink.gif

Is there really only 14 seats left in the West Stand for tomorrow?!

According to Seatbooker this seems to be the case!.

rock.gif

Could someone please provide me minute by minute seat updates for tomorrows match by SMS.

I would hat to miss out on anything important.

A bloke at work has just ordered his tickets for saturday and spoke about tomorrow. 7000 sold and Brizzle had by last week sold 550 of their allocation.

Looks close to a full house to me....

7000 sold already...

Blimey that can only leave around 1500 tickets left for home supporters..

Unless the NW/N is opened of course...

wink.gif

When we sell 5000 advance tickets we get 8,000 gate..

So if we have sold 7000 we are taking of over 10,000 at Roots hall tomorrow..

after 10 years of downfall / HeartBreak looks like we are on the up !! THANKGOD !!

Never lose the Faith

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back