• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticketmaster etickets help

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Chaps had a mare today as was moving some stuff around in my spare bedroom and have noticed that the cat has got hold of my blur Etickets confirmation from Ticketmaster and have ripped them to shreds , to the point where you can't read anything on it .

Problem being is that i bought them off Ebay about 6 months ago and can;t find my archive purchase's on ebay that go back that far so i can't even contact the seller . Any idea's as can't even see the person's name on the ticket or the code etc .......i have never had a eticket before and am just wondering if that is the only correspondance you get or do they send through the actual tickets just before the gig ??

The tickets are usually sent to the person who purchased them before the concert. Try emailing ebay and ask if they can help. Activity is normally only held in your account for up to 60 days that you can view, but i am sure they must be able to go back further than that.Worth a try anyway.

Yeah thats the trouble , as far as i can see Ebay only archive 60 days which is rubbish really , i do remember that the seller said they would send out tickets when in hand but when i got the eticket it said on it that this was our ticket and will not be allowed entry without it so a tad confused.

Will give contacting Ebay a try then ........****ing Cats !!

I have an Eticket and on it, it says that the NAMED TICKET HOLDER must bring photographic or signature ID and must prove their postcode and the ticket must not be resold.

Might have been sold a turkey in the first place Duncan.

TicketMaster Etickets are normally sent as a pdf file and you print them off any time before the event. They have a bar code (or did before being eaten by pets) which is scanned at the venue. I'd guess that they don't check that it is the named ticket holder at most of the events as that would delay the admission process substantially. If you can get hold of the seller it could be re-printed and re-sent. (You want to hope the seller has only sold it once, because only the first one is admitted in the event of multiple versions of the same Eticket.) Even if Ebay don't archive that far back you might have confirmation emails or perhaps PayPal transaction details.

PS ... assuming the seller gave you feedback, you can get the seller ID from your feedback list (click on the number after your name in your "My Ebay" section). Basic feedback details are kept for years.

Back