• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TICKETS AVAILABLE

JIMSDAD

Good Morning All,

Due to a change in circumstances, I have had to buy Roots Hall Big Screen tickets for the ColEwe match. I now no longer need my Terrace One tickets for Layer Road. There are two adults and three concessions, which cost £52 + £1 admin charge, total £53.
The first person who emails me at TunnelOut@aol.com with an offer to purchase ALL FIVE tickets from me for £53 cash can have them.
TerryintheWest has bought unwanted tickets from me before and can cofirm that I am not a ticket tout, however, any show of gratitude would be unexpectedly welcome as I have just had my car written off and I will shortly be very skint.
down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JIMSDAD @ Feb. 06 2006,11:55)]I have just had my car written off and I will shortly be very skint.
down.gif
Sorry to hear that... Hope you are OK, no one hurt?

Hi Tom,

No, fortunately only my neck (whiplash) and my wallet (finding a replacement for the write-off figure). How's H, you & the kids?

I can't certainly vouch for the honesty of JimsDad.

Get well soon Mike,

Terry

sh!t,what an error
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

I CAN certainly vouch for JimsDad's honesty!!!!!

Jim's dad you have an e-mail..

please respond!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ Feb. 06 2006,17:12)]You have mail
Too late im afraid matey, emailed him about 2 o clock and already gone. looks like its going to have to be giving the steward a tenner to let me in, always works.

Dear All,

Thanks very much for your interest. I had a sneaking suspicion that I wouldn't be stuck with them for long. Hope you all get to see the match or highlights from one angle or another.

Very best wishes to everyone.

UTB

Mike

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JIMSDAD @ Feb. 06 2006,11:55)]Good Morning All,

0 I have just had my car written off and I will shortly be very skint.
down.gif
Hi, wasnt on the way to yeovil this happened was it?

If who ever has bought these tickets, does not actually need the child ones, but has bought anyone, send me a PM, and i may well take them off of your hands, for good cash obviously

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JIMSDAD @ Feb. 06 2006,13:52)]Hi Tom,

No, fortunately only my neck (whiplash) and my wallet (finding a replacement for the write-off figure).  How's H, you  & the kids?
Glad it wasn't worse Mike. We are all muddling along as usual, though it is interesting living with a son who is both a Passionate Southend fan, and a passionate Scotland fan - everytime England win anything I get thumped!

Hope you all are OK.

Tom

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Feb. 06 2006,19:43)]If who ever has bought these tickets, does not actually need the child ones, but has bought anyone, send me a PM, and i may well take them off of your hands, for good cash obviously
you have mail!

Back