• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tickets for Saturday

Wessex Blue

Manager
Anyone got any idea how well tickets are going for Saturday? I'm making one of my infrequent visits back home and probably won't get to the box office until 1.00pm. I'm starting to panic that there won't be any tickets left.

You'll be fine. We lost on Saturday so that should knock a couple of thousand off the gate. I'm certainly not going, why should I go and watch a team that doesn't win every week
tounge.gif

The joys of the weekend rota
mad.gif
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Oct. 18 2005,14:07)]Wouldn't have thought you would have a problem, will be around the 6/7000 mark. Doubt if Barnsley will bring too many.
Barnsely, I believe have the 4th best gates in the league so you may well be surprised.

They do, however, suck away from home right now so that may dampen enthusiasm.

Probably around 7000, so loads of tickets spare. Just don't wait until the last minute!

If entry is as good as it was for the forest game, get there at 11 am so the one bloke who puts your ticket in the machine for you then has to swipe you in anyway has plenty of time.....

Back