• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tickets for saturday...

tommytwoholes

Could somebody fill me in with the whole ticketing story for saturdays match??

Is it still ticket stubbs only from the Shrews game? If so do you have to go down to the hall or can you book over the phone/online. How many can you get??

When do the tickets go on general sale??

On-line seems to let you book up to 9 tickets.

It wouldn't let me select my seat (but I think work IT set up is probably the problem) so I phoned the ticket office at 10.30am got throught straight away and got my ticket.

They're even posting it out to me, despite the fact that on-line says collection only.

West block V - where the real fans go.
tounge.gif

Tickets went on general sale this morning 10am. I just booked mine over the web. But they can't post it to me so i'll collect it on the day.

As far as i'm aware they go on general sale today. The stub thingy has ended now i think. You can buy over the phone i believe.

Back