• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tickets for upcoming games...

Milton Keynes Dons - 1700 sold - 500 left

Bournemouth - 400 sold - 900 left...

Not a problem, I think we'll sell Bournemouth out anyway on general sale...

Most of Southenders more likely to get into the home end if we cannot get the away ticket, just like I got into home end at Col Ewes.

Spoke to Bournemouth ticket office on Friday and they said that if we sold our 1300 they could increase our allocation to 2000 but no more. Presume that means we will get the temporary stand by the car park as well as the section on the side.

I think no matter how well we're doing 1700 to MK Dons is impressive and I'd expect that number to increase.

Any news on Barnsley as that'll be the game we win promotion at.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCEssex @ Mar. 13 2006,20:31)]I think no matter how well we're doing 1700 to MK Dons is impressive and I'd expect that number to increase.

Any news on Barnsley as that'll be the game we win promotion at.
Found the following information on ticket allocation for Barnsley's Oakwell Stadium:

Oakwell has undergone substantial redevelopment in the last 5-6 years with three new stands and only the old main stand remaining. The capacity is currently 23,000 with between 1,000 and 6,000 seats for away supporters, depending on the following of the visiting team. Away supporters are usually accommodated in the new North stand (...doesn't this make a change, away fans in a new stand!).

I reckon Swansea away will be where we clinch promotion and there should be plenty of tickets available in their new stadium . Will be sweet to go up there after the game at Roots Hall when they thought they were set to go up !

Just got my 2 tickets for Saturday. Got straight through, they were very helpful and have now sold "nearly 2000" for the game. Should be a great day out....as long as we can get a win against them for a change!

Getting 4 for the MK Don's later on in a few hours!

smile.gif

Back