• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
East Stand gone already. This could be a great attacking game. Wimbledon have a potent strike force, but let in a fair few as well. Our back four need to be all on their game.

[video]http://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/christmas-fixtures-now-on-sale-3434626.aspx[/video]

Plenty of tickets still left according the sales app.

Around 6200 sold so far. I would imagine there will be around 7500 home fans plus the 1000+ from the dons.

I would imagine that the charlton game will be a higher attendance and close to around 10k.

With Wimbledon and then charlton followed by bolton to come. Our average gate should improve significantly.

Around 6200 sold so far. I would imagine there will be around 7500 home fans plus the 1000+ from the dons.

I would imagine that the charlton game will be a higher attendance and close to around 10k.

With Wimbledon and then charlton followed by bolton to come. Our average gate should improve significantly.

There is also Rochdale before Bolton.

Rochdale won't bring many, 200 - 250 odd probably if were lucky. They only took 148 to Gillingham & 206 to Millwall

Bolton on the other hand will hopefully bring somewhere between 800 - 1,000+ probably depending on how close we are with them in the table at the time.

I agree, I think the Charlton game could come close to a 10K crowd, & would be surprised if they don't sell out their initial allocation, especially considering 2,360 Charlton fans went to Preistfield road back in October.

I agree, I think the Charlton game could come close to a 10K crowd, & would be surprised if they don't sell out their initial allocation, especially considering 2,360 Charlton fans went to Preistfield road back in October.

They have a fair catchment of fans around that area. Few years ago they were offering free coach travel to fans for home games, from various areas in Kent which annoyed Gillingham at the time. Last time I went to see us at Charlton in Dec 2009, after the game on Charlton station, the platform going Eastbound was much more packed with their fans, than those heading Westbound back towards London Bridge.
Never the less, I would still expect them to bring 2,000 down here.

They have a fair catchment of fans around that area. Few years ago they were offering free coach travel to fans for home games, from various areas in Kent which annoyed Gillingham at the time. Last time I went to see us at Charlton in Dec 2009, after the game on Charlton station, the platform going Eastbound was much more packed with their fans, than those heading Westbound back towards London Bridge.
Never the less, I would still expect them to bring 2,000 down here.

Charlton have a support base, largely spreading east from Greenwich to Bexleyheath and down into Kent. They will bring a good number.

Wouldn't be so sure of Dons bringing loads .On Sunday they'd only sold 150

I don't think the away number will be as big as people have suggested. They've never brought a big following to us and Boxing day doesn't even offer public transport. Around 500 seems more probable.

Update......6501 Sold. 1367 good seats available, 1634 total.

Love to know how it is decided that a seat is good or bad. I take its just using the restricted view term from the official site, as lets face it probably 75% of the seats at Roots Hall have some sort of restricted view.

Wont be long before X Block is opened up.

I would imagine back row in the south upper and certain seats with post very close by will be classed as a poor seat. There are probably around 200 odd of these.

Back on the thread I would imagine that the Wombles will bring around the 1000 mark. They travel relatively well and even if there is limited public transport there is still driving and supporters coaches. We may have 9k+ for this.

The charlton game is a different story.

I'm sure that they will fill the away end right out.

I'd love to break 11k for this one. When was the last time we had 11k in for a league game? Probably the championship season.

Back