• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We won't get nowhere near 9,000 unless Wimbledon bring around 1,500 and we sell a fair bit on the day, we are looking at around 8,200 at tops:smile:

I find the predictions on here are generally optimistic but I do hope for a bumper crowd - the players deserve it after their last few performances.

Clearly there will be many there who don't normally attend so it is up to the "regulars" to set the spirit and get behind the team from the off. :thumbsup:

I for one won't be there and I'm a season ticket holder. My wife hates football and unless we win 6-0 it's not worth the aggravation. Some of you don't know how lucky you are:'(

I for one won't be there and I'm a season ticket holder. My wife hates football and unless we win 6-0 it's not worth the aggravation. Some of you don't know how lucky you are:'(

Should have built it into your wedding vows. My rules were very clear. Home games, Boxing Day, last away game of the season and all FA Cup games. Used to get 4-5 away games a season. Football is ALWAYS worth the aggravation

I get grief of the wife but she still has to deal with it. Wild horses couldn't keep me away.

Would that be hospitality boxes and "comps"who sit next to East Yellows ?? :unsure:
Yep, East Blue is another 500 seats, the Boxes about 200 and Directors Box another 150. Those areas are included in the official attendance but do not show on Chris's ticket thing.

Will be listening to The Hall "Rocking all over the world" as PB will be the "Father Figure" and tells Mr Fortune "I knew you were waiting" so do it "Again and Again" as we have been "waiting for that day". Shrimpers will make Dons "Roll over lay down" during a performance that the "older" generation feel is "flawless".
Meanwhile at Kenilworth Road Mrs Col U is "kissing a fool" as they are "praying for time" as they slide "Down Down...Deeper and Down"!
Keep the "Faith"

7402 Sold
537 good seats available, 733 total.

Yep with about 800 comp and corporate tickets not included plus about 800+ from the Wombles.

Maybe another 600 on the day means that 9k+ will be in attendance.

Such a shame we don't have a better stadium with a larger capacity as we could have done a big ticket promotion for both festive fixtures and really got them in.

Roots hall is so limited

Ticket office was open early and steady flow of people. It would be great to get the Hall rocking properly.

Got my wife a ticket next to me so that I could go, last time she went last Boxing Day at Colchester, so hoping she will keep the sequence going!

Back