• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tickets vs Col Ewe

Shrimpador

First XI
Unfortunately I cant make the Col U game anymore...

sad.gif

If anyone is keen on a pair of South Upper tickets, fairly central behind the goal, let me know.
Willing to sell at a discounted price.
PM me for more info....

Cheers

out of interest does anyone know how many tickets have sold so far. was thinking of getting a ticket on the day but fell this might be a tad risky

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpador @ Aug. 25 2005,16:50)]They're still going.... anyone?!
Why dont you ask the club for a refund mate, they will do that sort of thing at Layer Road providing you ask before the day of the match.
My daughter even got a refund from Wycombe a couple of seasons ago when one of her friends dropped out of a Col******r away match at the last minute.They refunded her cash on the night of the game when she travelled up to the Causeway for the game.As you probably know Wycombe is not one of our favourite clubs but in my opinion their attitude then was first class.

Good luck (with the ticket not the match result)
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Colchester and proud! @ Aug. 26 2005,09:01)]
[b said:
Why dont you ask the club for a refund mate, they will do that sort of thing at Layer Road providing you ask before the day of the match.
My daughter even got a refund from Wycombe a couple of seasons ago when one of her friends dropped out of a Col******r away match at the last minute.They refunded her cash on the night of the game when she travelled up to the Causeway for the game.As you probably know Wycombe is not one of our favourite clubs but in my opinion their attitude then was first class.

biggrin.gif
Why did you refund Col******r United the money they'd paid you to see them at Wycombe? Presumably THEY pay YOU to go to games, right?

You lot are obviously simpler than we give you credit for
laugh.gif

Looking forward to Monday...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fish @ Aug. 26 2005,09:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Col******r and proud! @ Aug. 26 2005,09:01)]
[b said:

biggrin.gif
Why did you refund Col******r United the money they'd paid you to see them at Wycombe? Presumably THEY pay YOU to go to games, right?

You lot are obviously simpler than we give you credit for  
laugh.gif

Looking forward to Monday...
We shall see who pays, or should I say gets done, on Monday
tounge.gif

Back