• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilly and Brush

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Nov. 15 2005,16:46)]BBC Link

Do we need to concern ourselves with talks of agents?
Personally i'd rather he left it up to his agent so he can concentrate on football matters.

That to me shows he doesnt want to go anywhere else. Probably said to his agent "I wanna stay, get the best deal you can without being silly".

Probably with a few "like I say"'s thrown in...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Nov. 15 2005,18:45)]That to me shows he doesnt want to go anywhere else. Probably said to his agent "I wanna stay, get the best deal you can without being silly".

I reckon Tilly's agent is working his socks off.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 16 2005,08:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Nov. 15 2005,18:45)]That to me shows he doesnt want to go anywhere else. Probably said to his agent "I wanna stay, get the best deal you can without being silly".

I reckon Tilly's agent is working his socks off.
yeah, no, obviously

.. as long as the agent does get carried away, its only November & there's along way to go.

[b said:

get rid of him, tilly is quite obviously a money grabber who just doesnt care about the future of the club
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ Nov. 16 2005,09:53)]
[b said:

get rid of him, tilly is quite obviously a money grabber who just doesnt care about the future of the club  
wink.gif
I am surprised though that Tilly would use an agent for this deal. I thought it'd be a fairly easy deal to wrap up though so would save him a few quid without the agent!

I'm not overly concerned about the role of the agent. I don't think Tilly and Brush want to go anywhere yet...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Nov. 16 2005,10:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ Nov. 16 2005,09:53)]
[b said:

wink.gif
I am surprised though that Tilly would use an agent for this deal.  I thought it'd be a fairly easy deal to wrap up though so would save him a few quid without the agent!
I imagine Tilly needs to use his agent to keep him sweet, as he may need him one day - if the unthinkable happened and Tilly were to get sacked or if Real Madrid come in for him, for example...

The agent would probably be a bit miffed to lose out on the easy deals and only get a call when the brown stuff is flying in all directions...

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Nov. 16 2005,11:54)]I imagine Tilly needs to use his agent to keep him sweet, as he may need him one day - if the unthinkable happened and Tilly were to get sacked or if Real Madrid come in for him, for example...
Your first example is just ridiculous.

This is a possible concern

I was told last week by someone who know a close relative of Tilson that he and Brush had been offered a derisory £45k per annum basic.
IF this is true it is pathetic , solely from the factor of number of hours in a season they do let alone what they have achieved and promise to achieve in the future.This is the first time in my supporting history that we have a team manager who genuinely cares and ius absolutely comimtted...I believe if Tilson/Brush can stay around and feel wanted they will get us into The Championship at some point...WE MUST NOT LOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY!!
Am going to the clubs sportsman eveing tonight , so will be interesting to see what might be learnt more on this one!?

Back