• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilly - Manager of the Year

palexander

Life President
Tilson was voted League 1 Manager of the Year (by I think the LMA)...

Well Done!!
unclesam.gif

Guess not as all the other Divisional winners were the title winning managers!

Still, its another trophy in a great season -

League 1 Title
Manager of the Year
Player of the Year
Golden Boot Winner
3 players in the Divisional team of the year.

That aint half bad is it?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ May 08 2006,23:42)]Guess not as all the other Divisional winners were the title winning managers!

League 1 Title
Manager of the Year
Player of the Year
Golden Boot Winner

We have done pretty well the past couple of seasons getting players in the monthly PFA award thing. Next season will be a challenge as they are based on internet votes we might have to call on our Man City friends to vote for a few of our players every now and then!

Delighted and well deserved ! just so glad that prize p%&*k Plankinson didnt get it , did anyone hear his interviews after the scum draw with Yeovil , going on about how his squad "didnt buckle under the pressure at the end of the season like some of the other teams at the top "..... Im sure it was a sideswipe at SUFC , although I think they used to get on ok I get the feeling that there is now no love lost between Tilly and Plankinson , even more after seeing Tilly start the "are you watching Col******r" chorus and " 1 team in Essex" and with Tilly making a point on telly the other night saying he gets on with Mad Dog Allen at Brentford , Anyone agree ??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ May 08 2006,22:42)]Guess not as all the other Divisional winners were the title winning managers!

League 1 Title
Manager of the Year
Player of the Year
Golden Boot Winner

programme of year too
smile.gif
smile.gif

Perhaps Tilly should hang around accident blackspots and save a child before the mayor/council actually give him some formal accolade....
....20,000 people out on Sunday, all potential voters, and still no word from the mayor/M.P's when Tilly will be able to take the sheep up the pier or other such privelages for a freeman of the town.....

Anyway well done Tilson. Two promotions, Two Manager of the Year awards. We salute you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ May 09 2006,07:33)]and still no word from the mayor/M.P's when Tilly will be able to take the sheep up the pier
Surely that's what Parkinson should be doing?

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (prittlewellshrimper @ May 08 2006,23:47)]Delighted   and well deserved !     just so glad that prize p%&*k Plankinson didnt get it , did anyone hear his interviews after the scum draw with Yeovil , going on about how his squad "didnt buckle under the pressure at the end of the season like some of the other teams at the top "..... Im  sure it was a sideswipe at SUFC , although I think they used to get on ok I get the feeling that there is now no love lost between Tilly and Plankinson ,  even more after seeing Tilly start the "are you watching Col******r" chorus and " 1 team in Essex"   and with Tilly making a point on telly the other night saying he gets on with Mad Dog Allen at Brentford ,  Anyone agree ??
Yes i couldn't agree more!

I think it all stemmed from the comments parky made after we trounced them at layer road, plus the fact pig was a sour puss in the face of defeat. Least Mad Dog was gracious in defeat etc.

Thats why i didn't wanna see Col ewe promoted, i wanted Brentford to come up with us!

Col ewe are just scum! Well i hope it pi$$ed it down last nite for their little celebration parade.

Col******r, just a $hit part of Essex!!!!

LAYER ROAD IS FALLING DOWN!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ May 09 2006,07:33)]Perhaps Tilly should hang around accident blackspots and save a child before the mayor/council actually give him some formal accolade....
....20,000 people out on Sunday, all potential voters, and still no word from the mayor/M.P's when Tilly will be able to take the sheep up the pier or other such privelages for a freeman of the town.....  

Anyway well done Tilson. Two promotions, Two Manager of the Year awards. We salute you.
What do you expect with that prize pillock David Amess trying to muscle in to the celebrations on sunday!

Congrats to Tilly, well done on L1 Manager of the year!

The 2 managers seem like chalk and cheese! Tilly full of smiles making the most of his success and Parky the most miserable lookin C**t i've seen. God knows what he would have been like if they blew promotion
laugh.gif

I have to say, essex rivalry aside I have come to admire the Col U fans this year, both on this site and for following a team when Ipsh!te is just down he road.

Parky is a plank.

and here's a picture of the runners up trophy (someone asked if they get a prize in another thread). I'm sure Parky will use this saucer to collect any Champagne spillage from the Southend cauldron of plenty.
0,,10424~2907998,00.jpg

I can't remember where I read it, but Parky has been bleating on about how they deserved to win the league, and it was only them being so great in the FA Cup that stopped them!!!

I just wish the reporter had stopped to point out that 6-1 on aggregate against the League One Champions suggests otherwise.

Back