• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilly spotted

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
a young lady friend today...

in the gym! Go tilly!

also seen with Junior McDougald..

is he still at the Daggers?

or could it be tilly probably played with him at canvey and they are mates still!!

Perhaps Tilly's planning a bank job and Junior Macdougald and this Young lady are his accomplices. Perhaps the young lady will charm the bank manager into opening the safe at which point Tilly and Junior will burst in with sawn off shotguns and leave with millions of pounds in used tenners to catch the next flight to Brazil.

Possible but I think it's more likely they just use the same gym!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 28 2004,15:24)]Possible but I think it's more likely they just use the same gym!
That's what they want you to believe.

Someone in my class at school said his friend's mum was going out with Tilly
rock.gif
Maybe it was her.
Thought he had a wife though
wow.gif

My dad's mate's brother once had a row with some fella who claimed Tilly chinned his missus over an unpaid debt then drove his car over their cat while sitting next to Junior McDougal. Perhaps they were talking about that?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ April 28 2004,16:24)]My dad's mate's brother once had a row with some fella who claimed Tilly chinned his missus over an unpaid debt then drove his car over their cat while sitting next to Junior McDougal. Perhaps they were talking about that?

rock.gif
Sounds quite in character for Tilly. Where does his lady friend fit in though?

The boot?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ April 28 2004,16:24)]My dad's mate's brother once had a row with some fella who claimed Tilly chinned his missus over an unpaid debt then drove his car over their cat while sitting next to Junior McDougal. Perhaps they were talking about that?

rock.gif
That wasn't your dads mates brother, it was my brothers friends' uncles' mate.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 28 2004,17:46)]
[b said:

rock.gif
So your brother's friends' uncles' mate must know my mate's cousins' sons' girlfriend who use to go out with the mates' second cousin's brother-in-law's nephew.
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 28 2004,16:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 28 2004,17:46)]
[b said:

rock.gif
So your brother's friends' uncles' mate must know my mate's cousins' sons' girlfriend who use to go out with the mates' second cousin's brother-in-law's nephew.  
rock.gif
Are we related? Is that Uncle Barney?

I'm surprised that CS Cockles fella doesnt know anything about it, he seems to be well in with your famous Tilly.
laugh.gif

By the way CS you say you have a surprise for us well i cant wait my son too see you try and take on the mighty RPP, you are up north now mate ans will be against real men not your pancy Cockney **** poor excuse for a firm.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 28 2004,17:01)]will be against real men not your pancy Cockney **** poor excuse for a firm.
Why would he fight his own firm?

More pertinently, why are you still here?

tilly has been chucked out by his wife, as he was cheating on her with another girl. he has now moved to south woodham with her, i know this as he used to live down the road from me.

Not sure whether or not Tilly is still married but the lady he currently lives with is certainly not his wife.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (proud2bashrimper @ April 28 2004,17:10)]tilly has been chucked out by his wife, as he was cheating on her with another girl. he has now moved to south woodham with her, i know this as he used to live down the road from me.
southend4ever's spying mission is backed up with some evidence!!

Back