• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilly Targets Dag & Red full back

KrustyTheKray

President
Read a snippet in the new and latest edition of the Football paper, and rumour has it that we're watching and keeping tabs on Scott Griffiths.

He's a left back and worth in the region of £125K.

It's us and Crystal Palace who are interested, and have had him scouted.

Does this spell the end for Che?  Or does Tilly think Hammell is not really up to Championship standard?

Dag & Red players

Having seen him play a decent amount, I hope we do get him. He's someone I've mentioned a few times on here due to his potential.

Can't see how he's worth £125,000 already though.

IF we did get him it'd be the end of Che. He definitely wouldn't take the place of Hammell or nor should he.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fredheim_holm @ Nov. 21 2006,21:14)]Its nice to know were after some players at least, if we want him I hope we get him.
Do you honestly think that the management are just sitting around all day not making any attempt to recruit players?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (neil @ Nov. 21 2006,21:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fredheim_holm @ Nov. 21 2006,21:14)]Its nice to know were after some players at least, if we want him I hope we get him.
Do you honestly think that the management are just sitting around all day not making any attempt to recruit players?
No, but its nice to know isn't it.

Not really. It doesn't necessarily mean that it's true.

Good to see that we are looking at local non-league and lower league players - as the saying goes, you can never have too many good players. It would also put a bit of pressure on Hammell as well to improve defensively. Good news.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (neil @ Nov. 21 2006,21:43)]Not really. It doesn't necessarily mean that it's true.
Are you Che in disguise, you don't sound happy about the prospect of a replacement.....?
tounge.gif

Back