• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Tilson blasts players

Perhaps the players lack of effort was more to do with not agreeing with the system they are being asked to play. Fortunately I go back to far to have played in this diamong formation. I watched my son play at full back with it once and I remember by half time he was exhausted by the effort of being expected to provide the width in attack and yet still get back to mark a winger who never went back further than the half way line. Its seems the ideal formation for lazy players to pack the cental midfield and because of the numbers expect others to do their work. Would be very interested to hear if anybody on here has had the misfortune of playing in such a system and their views.

Back