• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilson will use Brian Law remarks to do the

Murkey_Mouse

FKA Sudbury_Shrimpers
Part of Tilson's quote from Echo:

"I think it's great - he done my team talk for me in many way" Tilson said - "Its fantastic and will certainty help fire up the players even more!"

You all have seen what Southend can do when they are fired up before the kick off .... 3-1 & 3-0 over Col Ewes, 4-1 over Brentford, 3-0 at Bristol City (after Newman remarks) & 4-2 over Rotherham (after Burton cheating for a Pens which make it 2-2) etc.

If anything go by, I feel Scunthrope need a prayer mat before they step out on the pitch.

Laws came out yesterday and said that he had been totally misquoted, it was on their official website

He in fact wants us to get promoted to prove that smaller clubs can get promoted from this division

Prayer mat - I like it
laugh.gif

Confidence must be sky high within the squad now so b******s to Brian Laws and his rubbish remarks - we'd beat them anyway.

In fairness the fact that we are 10 games away from rubbing shoulders with the likes of Leicester, Derby, Leeds, Wolves, Coventry and of course Stoke, should be all the motivation they need.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Laws came out yesterday and said that he had been totally misquoted, it was on their official website

He in fact wants us to get promoted to prove that smaller clubs can get promoted from this division

True, Tilson is using this remarks as an execuse to fire the squad up. I wish every manager from our last 9 game after tonight do the same
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jam_Man @ Mar. 10 2006,10:26)]But as Marky Gower says, Laws didnt make those comments, he was misquoted....
Who cares?

He said something... and is now trying to backtrack.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jam_Man @ Mar. 10 2006,10:26)]But as Marky Gower says, Laws didnt make those comments, he was misquoted....
Every one falls back on the old line about being misquoted, in particular when a quote comes back to bite them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ Mar. 10 2006,10:31)]
[b said:
Who cares?

He said something... and is now trying to backtrack.
Exactly. Whether or not Laws said it, the players will think that he said it... and that's all the motivation we need...

COME ON YOU BLUES!

cool.gif

Back