• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

EastStandBlue

Life President
Perhaps a mod could sticky this?

Below is a list of players that played under Steve Tilson during his tenure as manager here. I've left out loanees and a choice few players (i.e. Ricketts, Foran), however if I've missed anyone let me know and I'll add them.

What we're asking for is a short message from as many players as possible, be it a message of support or thanking Tilson for his, as part of the gift that's being put together. If you know any of the players, or know how to contact them, it'd be much appreciated as I'm sure you'll agree this is a worthwhile cause.

Players in bold have either been contacted or somebody (Naps) can contact them. I'll update this thread as we go along.

Darryl Flahavan, Bart Griemink, Steve Collis, Clarke Masters, Steve Mildenhall, Ian Joyce, Daniel Bentley

Duncan Jupp, David McSweeney, Che Wilson, Nicky Nicolau, Lewis Hunt, Andy Edwards, Adam Barrett, Spencer Prior, Efe Sodje, Simon Francis, Steve Hammell, Peter Clarke, Zoltan Liptak, Charlie Mulgrew, Johnny Herd, Osei Sankofa,

Mark Gower, Kevin Maher, Stephen Clark, Leke Odunsi, Anthony Clark, Michael Kightly, Jay Smith, Mark Bentley, Carl Pettefer, Luke Guttridge, Alan McCormack, Mitchell Cole, Jamal Campbell-Ryce, Franck Moussa, Joel Ledgister, Damien Scannell, Tommy Black, Anthony Grant, Jean-Francois Christophe, Kevin Betsy, Francis Laurent, Nicky Bailey, Lee Sawyer, Stuart O’Keefe,

Tes Bramble, Drewe Broughton, Jimmy Corbett, Michael Husbands, Leon Constantine, Lawrie Dudfield, Wayne Gray, Freddy Eastwood, Shaun Goater, Charles Ademeno, Lee Bradbury, James Lawson, Gary Hooper, Billy Paynter, Matt Harrold, Charlie MacDonald, Alex Revell, Lee Barnard, James Walker, Dougie Freedman, Matt Paterson, Scott Spencer, Harry Crawford, Craig Calver

So, if you're a tentative Facebook friend or you're one of Tilson's elusive golf friends who met the players once, we'd love to get as many messages as possible.

Last edited:
Now contacted Eastwood, Jupp, and Bart...and Corbett, and Jay Smith, and now Dudfield, Che, Maher and Simon Francis.

Last edited:
Good stuff... When players have sent messages over I'll underline them, just so we have an idea of turnout and who to stop pestering ;)

yeah, good call. Just got a message from Jay Smith's manager, he'll send one over Saturday. Please add Tes Bramble now as well,

Few more to add - Nicky Bailey and Nicky Nicolau (although I dont expect anything from Greek Nicky)

Just got a message from Lawrie, expect some messages over the next few days!

Great news... If we can get a message from twenty or so I'd herald that as a good response...

Great work Naps. :clap:

If we run out of space for players messages though, will we have to choose between Flavs and Bart?

Great work Naps. :clap:

If we run out of space for players messages though, will we have to choose between Flavs and Bart?

Hahaha. We'll see which message is the best. To be honest, I'm only focussing on Darryl, Bart and Steve. The others were bit-players.

Now contacted Adam Barrett.

I'll put a few feelers out & see if I can get responses from Stevie Hammell, Charlie Mulgrew & Gary Hooper, not Richie Foran though!!!

I'll send some off too if you need help. Will let you know how I get on.

Michael Kightly has been contacted.

Last edited:
Good stuff.

One note, if we're contacting players through the magic of Facebook/Twitter, can we make it known on this thread? I think the last thing we should be doing is hassling players with four or five messages from different people...

Back