• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilsons iPod speculation.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Has anyone speculated as to exactly what is on Steve Tilson's iPod?

I reckon it is about 85% 80's soul.

The remaining 15% is old skool Balearic to remind him of Webb era changing rooms and Anglo-Italian cup fixtures.

Cover-flow:

images

images

images

images

images

Tilly actually has a Sony Discman and carries with it some late 80s/early 90s club classic floor-fillers compilation cd's. I caught him side-stomping to The 900 Number in the corridors at B&L not so long ago.

Razorlight...

'Golden Touch' - is what he wishes Macca had.
'America' - where he dreams of coaching.
'Back to the start' - everytime we lose.
'Before I fall to pieces' - everytime we lose.
'I cant stop this feeling i've got' - everytime we lose.
'In the morning... (everything will be alright) - everytime we lose.

Surely "Headz, Shoulderz, Kneez and Toez" is on there

I believe our French contingent has turned him onto Stereolab, Serge Gainsborough and Daft Punk.....

Actually he tends to listen to mainly podcasts. So it's normally the Improve Your Swing podcast.

I know this to be true because someone who he plays golf with confirmed it.

Actually he tends to listen to mainly podcasts. So it's normally the Improve Your Swing podcast.

I know this to be true because someone who he plays golf with confirmed it.

He also listens to the Adam and Joe podcast and uses it for improving how they defend corners..

"Stevie's...."

"....Just coming!"

*gets his coat*

I don't think Stereolab are French and in any case I think it is more likely that Moussa would have got Tilson into Front 242.

One of my all time favourites there Cyril. I'm not sure young Franck would be into them as they had an unfounded reputation for being a 'whites only' outfit - I think they're politics are actually left of centre but the military garb and shaved heads seemed to attract the Shacklefords of this world to their gigs, which were monumentally awesome.

I'm digging the Pubester's graphical speculations - with Whitney and Lord Phil in the house, he's only a Huey Lewis from a Bateman win triple.

Back