• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tim Westwood....

Bielzibubz

President
Just watching Pimp My Ride UK and it struck me. Does he wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and genuinely see a black American hard core street rap kinda dude?

The tw&t is trying way way to hard to be something he's not and making a complete and utter numpty out of himself.

Apart from him, cracking programme
biggrin.gif

Or am I just to old to appreciate the finer things in life now?
down.gif

I was fortunate enough to meet him one day and its not just an act for the camera he is genuinely like it all the time!
He was DJing at SoulTree (formally Coco's or Toxic8) in Cambridge for a freshers event (I was at that point a post-grad, trainee teacher, but you have to live the dream while you still can).

There was a particular girl who my chase for that week and I knew she was going, so I prepared myself with copious ammounts of cheap alcohol from the particually dingy Weatherspoons just down the road.

I arrived a little tipsy and low and behold the man had parked his hummer partially blocking the pavement when people had to queue (tw&t.) and was waiting outside to shake peoples hands and pose for photos.

I therefore had to pass by him, I polietly refused to shake his hand ("No thanks mate, I'd rather not" was pretty subdued I felt on reflection). He looked really confused, although looking back perhaps I should have been slightly more intimidated by his posse of 8 big black men huddled round him.

He later preceeded to play underground, hardcore r'n'b/rap kind of stuff which the ridiculously middle to upper class, white Cambridge kids pretended to love.

It cost a tenner to get in and I never did get the girl.

I should have tried to punch Westwood in the face, at least that would make it into a better story
wink.gif

I saw him in Ayia Napa this summer... You'll be pleased to know large groups of the club were chanting "Westwood is a w%&ker, na na na na" At every oppurtunity and occasionnally you'd have to dodge a bottle flinged at the DJ booth.

Westwood responded by playing Sean Paul, non stop, for 15 minutes...

Back