• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Time between conquests...

class

SZ's Official Accountant⭐
I could make this the Friday poll due to DtS's lack of inspiration, but I don't want to tread on his toes....:flamer:

Anyway, we have had the 'quickest conquest', the 'first conquest' 'roughest bird' etc etc but my poser is this:-

What is the smallest time period you have managed between shagging two different girls? Obviously, if you have chosen to partake in an orgy at some point, you are disqualified (and perverted!), therefore not entitled to enter this thread! :thump:

I cannot boast anything on this front, but am guessing some of you would have quite interesting stories on this subject.

Post away! :cool:

Hmm, I fail on a technicality here. I had two offers in one evening - and being the gentleman that I am, actually turned one down. It was a really surreal conversation... and a shame, because I'd been gently warming up the girl in question for quite some time, only to have to turn her down because another one whom I also fancied suddenly came on strong on that particular evening.

Sadly, it is not a dilemma I'd faced before, or have faced since...

:cry:

Lads Holidays excluded, 2 days...

Went out on the Monday night (Massive student night) and pulled, then pulled on the following Wednesday night.

at uni i got two girls numbers.. went home with one, had really crap sex (she gave a shake and vac with far too much teeth!) so left straight away whilst ringing the other one... she was still up and up for it and so walked around to hers and nailed her. she look a bit suspicious when she was ******* me off and my knob blatently tasted like a johnny!

bingo!
so must have been about an hr between shags

My record is 1-2 hours. Both on a plate, which I willingly obliged. Before I died, I wanted to complete two within 24 hours, so I more than achieved that aim.

I'm guessing that affairs whilst married dont count here....in which case I will offer up England versus Mexico circa 1986, where I doinked one lucky lady during the Anthems, and her ugly mate got some mercy loving just after the match had finished...so i guess about an Hour anfd a half.

I nobbed three birds over three nights once which was pretty impressive I thought so would have to say 24 hours.

Cant beleive some of you guys have done two in 1-2 hours. i must be losing my touch.

That said my mate Skeletor did two birds on the way home from a club within a hour in his Uni days.

DtS

haha i have a mate called skeletor... also known as pumpkin-head!

Erm well .....We had this competition years ago in my DJ Highlight years. The most I Managed was 5 Different Ladies in 24 hours .....I may tell the story of such if requested enough....:cool:

I can't compete with some of the Lotharios on here. My best was an edged pull on Student Union night at a Cornish nightclub on Wednesday, then an actually quite decent one on a Thursday night with a girl I'd known for a while.

Unfortunately, we'd had so much to drink by the time we started that, though lifting the cannon to the right angle was no problem, making it go off was a different matter entirely.

I spent Friday nursing a huge hangover and a scorched turret, but recovered in time to amateurishly doink a single mother on Saturday.

And I chilled on Sunday, to coin a phrase.

I can't compete with some of the Lotharios on here. My best was an edged pull on Student Union night at a Cornish nightclub on Wednesday, then an actually quite decent one on a Thursday night with a girl I'd known for a while.

Unfortunately, we'd had so much to drink by the time we started that, though lifting the cannon to the right angle was no problem, making it go off was a different matter entirely.

I spent Friday nursing a huge hangover and a scorched turret, but recovered in time to amateurishly doink a single mother on Saturday.

And I chilled on Sunday, to coin a phrase.

Ah! The good old days Mate ;)

Erm well .....We had this competition years ago in my DJ Highlight years. The most I Managed was 5 Different Ladies in 24 hours .....I may tell the story of such if requested enough....:cool:

That is worth hearing...Come on Cricko....

Could even give you some positive rep for a change if you do...:hilarious:

Well where do I start...

I shagged a girl and one of her best friends in the same night apart from it went all tits up after...

This is how the story goes! I had known this girl called Fran for ages, she was the year below me at school and we just got to know each other better and better at the same parties we went to. Well she was one of these girls I didn't really want to be friends with I just wanted to shag the f*ck out of her... left school and lost contact as normally happens.

My school fantasy of 'ruining' her didn't quite come true but I bumped into her at one of my mates 21st house party... well I didn't bump into her I bumped into her friend first!

Well I was dancing with this girl who I didn't even know and being on a goal drought I was intent on getting a shag that night... hands up the skirt led to hands down the trousers and then outside we drifted and then I was licking her ice cream then she licked my lollipop and next minute I was ragging her over the grass. Well once she squirted all over my knob I was a happy man and wanted more sex... she said she couldn't, so back inside to the party we went! After the shag I thought I would be a gentleman and introduce myself in reply she introduced herself as Jessica.

Anyways after chatting to Jessica for a ages after the fumble she mentioned something about finding her friends. 'Come with me' she said! Well I went with her and how my jaw dropped when one of her friends was Fran the girl I wanted to rag the **** out of during my school days...

Fran was giving it all the flirty **** like 'I havn't seen you in ages babe, your looking really good' and all that and I was like a rampant rabbit... 'lets go outside and catch up its been to long' I said... sitting outside on the bench I felt the Bishop downstairs getting happy,,, we kissed and we cuddled my fingers drifted and her hand dropped to the right level and I couldn't believe it I was pleasuring my second girl of the night!!

After the fun I wanted the main action so I come out with 'lets go back to mine and catch up a bit more' she agreed and the rest is history! A night of passion in which I loved, all she wanted was sex sex sex and all I wanted was sex sex sex. The next morning at kicking out time of my house we exchanged numbers with the idea of meeting up a bit, how ****ed did it get when her and this Jessica girl chatted about their exploits that night and suddenly came to the conclusion that i shagged both... textual abuse followed and I have yet to speak to her since...

... not that I care, it was one of the best nights of my life!!

Any holes a goal...

Well where do I start...

I shagged a girl and one of her best friends in the same night apart from it went all tits up after...

This is how the story goes! I had known this girl called Fran for ages, she was the year below me at school and we just got to know each other better and better at the same parties we went to. Well she was one of these girls I didn't really want to be friends with I just wanted to shag the f*ck out of her... left school and lost contact as normally happens.

My school fantasy of 'ruining' her didn't quite come true but I bumped into her at one of my mates 21st house party... well I didn't bump into her I bumped into her friend first!

Well I was dancing with this girl who I didn't even know and being on a goal drought I was intent on getting a shag that night... hands up the skirt led to hands down the trousers and then outside we drifted and then I was licking her ice cream then she licked my lollipop and next minute I was ragging her over the grass. Well once she squirted all over my knob I was a happy man and wanted more sex... she said she couldn't, so back inside to the party we went! After the shag I thought I would be a gentleman and introduce myself in reply she introduced herself as Jessica.

Anyways after chatting to Jessica for a ages after the fumble she mentioned something about finding her friends. 'Come with me' she said! Well I went with her and how my jaw dropped when one of her friends was Fran the girl I wanted to rag the **** out of during my school days...

Fran was giving it all the flirty **** like 'I havn't seen you in ages babe, your looking really good' and all that and I was like a rampant rabbit... 'lets go outside and catch up its been to long' I said... sitting outside on the bench I felt the Bishop downstairs getting happy,,, we kissed and we cuddled my fingers drifted and her hand dropped to the right level and I couldn't believe it I was pleasuring my second girl of the night!!

After the fun I wanted the main action so I come out with 'lets go back to mine and catch up a bit more' she agreed and the rest is history! A night of passion in which I loved, all she wanted was sex sex sex and all I wanted was sex sex sex. The next morning at kicking out time of my house we exchanged numbers with the idea of meeting up a bit, how ****ed did it get when her and this Jessica girl chatted about their exploits that night and suddenly came to the conclusion that i shagged both... textual abuse followed and I have yet to speak to her since...

... not that I care, it was one of the best nights of my life!!

Any holes a goal...

Buy this man a drink. Buy it right now!

Back