• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Time to go and I’m not just talking about Powell!

I don't want CP sacked, but something has to change. Unless we do get dragged into the relegation zone, then I would stick with CP, but if next season starts like we're playing at the moment, then his time may well come up

I don't want CP sacked, but something has to change. Unless we do get dragged into the relegation zone, then I would stick with CP, but if next season starts like we're playing at the moment, then his time may well come up
I kind of agree but I really don’t see where the change is coming. We have Charlton, Portsmouth and Barnsley all the play within the next month and we’re 6 points above the drop zone right now. This is looking pretty bleak

I always stay and applaud the team off, they need our support through thick and thin, but today at 0-2 I was ready to go home at half time, dreadful football and awful atmosphere.

I always stay and applaud the team off, they need our support through thick and thin, but today at 0-2 I was ready to go home at half time, dreadful football and awful atmosphere.

Whilst I applaud this sentiment, it’s not one I can get behind. I had a bloke tell me off today for calling Michael Turner ****. Exact words were “would you put in more effort if somebody was calling you ****”.. erm sorry what, these guys are professional footballers and today that performance can me as a paying supporting nothing to show gratitude towards. They deserved booing off at the end.

It’s a bad situation to be in as we hoover just 6 points above the relegation spots.

not quite sure what vacuum cleaners have to do with anything?

Interesting. We always stay and applaud the players off at the end. This week only Charlie Kelman acknowledged the crowd the rest legged it or trudged to the dressing room. It happened against Luton as well. I know players may be embarassed when we lose, but the least they can do is thank the fans for turning up and spending their hard earned on displays like that.

Interesting. We always stay and applaud the players off at the end. This week only Charlie Kelman acknowledged the crowd the rest legged it or trudged to the dressing room. It happened against Luton as well. I know players may be embarassed when we lose, but the least they can do is thank the fans for turning up and spending their hard earned on displays like that.

I saw Kightly clap the fans

I kind of agree but I really don’t see where the change is coming. We have Charlton, Portsmouth and Barnsley all the play within the next month and we’re 6 points above the drop zone right now. This is looking pretty bleak
But many will argue we are mid table still ....

I saw Kightly clap the fans
I didn't see him any where near to the West Webby, I admit I may have missed it in the rush of people desperate to get away from the ground and sit in their cars for 20 mins on Prittlewell Chase.

I didn't see him any where near to the West Webby, I admit I may have missed it in the rush of people desperate to get away from the ground and sit in their cars for 20 mins on Prittlewell Chase.
He finished the game on the left hand side, clapped towards the South Stand, turned to walk off and clapped the East stand. Thats all I saw before I walked out

Lose yet another home game and some people’s biggest worry is they didn’t get a thank you from the s**t players for sitting and watching the game

That was pathetic and getting worse. Have just invested at 16/1 to pay for next years season ticket in League 2 (hope I’m wrong).....nice bloke, excellent player, clueless manager....!

Lose yet another home game and some people’s biggest worry is they didn’t get a thank you from the s**t players for sitting and watching the game
It's wasn't my biggest worry, it was an observation. And instead of criticising posters, maybe offer some constructive criticism of the game instead.

Not sure why you need a new thread for this when there's a perfectly good one.

We won't get relegated in my opinion. We need 12 points I feel.

Ron get rid and put King Kev in charge even temporarily. Powell is a disaster.

How will he pay of his contract? With what money?

And what if nothing changed under Maher?

From a Lord to a King, the problems are within

Coaches? A number of players have gone backwards this season and that can't be a coincidence. We also look far less fitter than last season.

How will he pay of his contract? With what money?

And what if nothing changed under Maher?

From a Lord to a King, the problems are within

He can find it for the taxman so he can find it to sack Powell. Dropping into League 2 is a massive backward step and Kev seems to be doing a decent job with the kids. Anyone would be better than the clown in charge at the moment

Back