• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Time to push on! Sell time.

Can someone bid a bit more than £2000 and £15000 on Philip/Phillips to avoid messages every 5 mins. Cheers!

Kev

I would, but they're not worth enough to warrant it, it's not like any bid would cause the bid increases to be much higher.

Ho hum!!

You now have MoTM awards for FC games. Guy has picked up 3, a couple for Browne, along with one-a-piece for Cook, Jackman & Sookram!

Kev

They said there may be one. I would imagine there will be.

All my players PFL are on Sumblime which I'm pleased about after GFI on two big OD games recently. Never play anyone below energetic if I can help it.

How much would Artell go for?

Davo Artell (824642) shortcut

Davo is a RH Batsman and RH Spin Bowler. He is a cautious player with superb leadership skills and sensational experience.

He currently has proficient batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.
Plays For: Southend United
Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 48,458 (+5)
Wages: £20,532 p/w
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: exceptional Concentration: quality
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: competent

Jackman listed so can someone bid over a million for me please to get the fun and games going. Im sure he could do a good job for a few of the teams on here!

Kev

Daren Philip (493372) Daren is a RH Batsman and RH Spin Bowler. He is an attacking player with woeful leadership skills and strong experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, proficient bowling form and sublime fitness.

Plays For: General Stars
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 11,058 (+16)
Wages: £2,523 p/w

Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: competent
Bowling: worthless Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: worthless

Upto £650,000 ! Result!!

Phillips upto £102,000 and Jackman over a million!! The fund for a new bowler is building nicely!

Kev

Jackman goes for 4.1 million pounds. I had 4 million in the bank so i now have around 9 million to play with for a new bowler as have 2 OD home games left & this weeks FC game is also at home!!

Kev

Nice work Kev.

PS my valuation wasn't too far away ;)

Schoeman's back on the market - up to 3.57m at the moment. Finishes at 10.31 on Friday leaving me a long time to find a suitable replacement.

Still stuck at 7m, although he's still got over a day to go. That gives me 9m+ in the bank, should be able to pick up a tidy bowler at some stage in the next week.

Will you let us know if he goes to the toilet?

Back