• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Congrats Matt! Bad timing though (unfortunately I won't be attneding Donny either! But I have a better excuse then getting married!
tounge.gif
)

Anyway I feel you should go the whole hog as its a Scottish Wedding. Your tartan sir!

wr2068r.gif

Congrats Matt, but you should be ashamed of yourself and also for taking Spiffy, Lee and James away from the game too
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Have a great day
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ April 20 2006,13:14)]Does this mean I'm in charge while you are all away ?
God help us!!
oops.gif

Luckily it is a home game so fbm will be doing the report.

biggrin.gif

Preview anyone ??

Oh and if any of you three want to send a match report on the big day in Sweatyland then feel free, with pictures of course.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ April 20 2006,13:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ April 20 2006,13:14)]Does this mean I'm in charge while you are all away ?
God help us!!  
oops.gif

Luckily it is a home game so fbm will be doing the report.

biggrin.gif

Preview anyone ??

Oh and if any of you three want to send a match report on the big day in Sweatyland then feel free, with pictures of course.
laugh.gif
E-mail sent , please stick it up.

Congrats from me too, best wishes from Col******r  
biggrin.gif

Brings back memories for me as my girlfriend wanted to get married at Easter, we were playing at home on that day so I was not prepared to go along with it.
As luck would have it the day was a scorcher, she gave in and settled for a wedding in late May to avoid the football season all together.It was the wettest May day since records began and worse than that England were playing Scotland at Wembley, how could I have forgotten  
sad.gif

Anyway I managed to sneak away during the reception to see Kevin Keegan score against the jocks, and nearly 27 years later we are still married, 1979 I had hair and money then  
tounge.gif

Congrats Matt the McShrimp,

If the grooms speech is going to be even half the length of your average SZ posting then I hope the guests are ready for the long haul
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Colchester and proud! @ April 20 2006,22:15)]Anyway I managed to sneak away during the reception to see Kevin Keegan score against the jocks, and nearly 27 years later we are still married, 1979 I had hair and money then  
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like it...

I know just what you mean.... I had a waistline, too....

down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 20 2006,22:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Col******r and proud! @ April 20 2006,22:15)]Anyway I managed to sneak away during the reception to see Kevin Keegan score against the jocks, and nearly 27 years later we are still married, 1979 I had hair and money then  
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I like it...

down.gif
biggrin.gif

In 1973 I had a 28 inch waist and the same width in flairs, if you bent your knees slightly your shoes disappeared
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Colchester and proud! @ April 21 2006,17:57)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Col******r and proud! @ April 20 2006,22:15)]Anyway I managed to sneak away during the reception to see Kevin Keegan score against the jocks, and nearly 27 years later we are still married, 1979 I had hair and money then  
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I like it...

down.gif
biggrin.gif

In 1973 I had a 28 inch waist and the same width in flairs, if you bent your knees slightly your shoes disappeared  
cool.gif
My flares were purple moleskin, and I had a really cool cream shirt with round tip collar and brown Uncle Sam Wants You motifs... Man, I ROCKED!

oops.gif

"When I was young, I had a broad mind and a narrow waist. Over the years they have gradually traded places."

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 21 2006,18:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Col******r and proud! @ April 21 2006,17:57)]
[b said:
[b said:
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I like it...

down.gif
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
My flares  were purple moleskin, and I had a really cool cream shirt with round tip collar and brown Uncle Sam Wants You motifs... Man, I ROCKED!

oops.gif

"When I was young, I had a broad mind and a narrow waist. Over the years they have gradually traded places."

sad.gif
laugh.gif

I had some black and Purple loon pants, no pockets for cash in those puppies, so the birds always paid for the drinks ..............I wasnt as daft as I looked
cool.gif

Congrats Matt

Overs is that your better half in the red dress?

Congrats Matt!

And now you boys will know how it feels to be away during such an important occasion! When I emigrated 2½ years ago, Southend United were this struggling mid-table Fourth Division side. Now look at them!! I take full credit, you know ...

biggrin.gif

Back