• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stats

aka Ian Poulter
..........for spaceman spiff, leeboy and uxbridge shrimper whom are being dragged kicking screaming against their own wills to matt the shrimp's wedding in Edinburgh this weekend.

For they will be missing quite possibly our most important game since bury those many moons ago.

Mts normally so thorough booked his wedding thinking that we would be sitting somewhere in midtable playing for nothing more than pride.

Shame on you matt for not having the belief that we would be challenging from promotion, I am extremely disappointed in you as I recall you actually booked your wedding shortly after our 8 game winning run!!

laugh.gif

In all serious tone now congratulations on your big day hope all goes well for you and hopefully come 4.45pm on saturday afternoon you'll be enjoying a double celebration!!
Could end up being quite costly for you but then again thats probably nothing but loose change for a respected member of the higher society
cool.gif

Good Luck

Stats

smile.gif

Yeah, congrats Matt, hope you have a great day, though hopefully not as good as ours. I'll keep James posted by text (I'm sure I won't be the only one!), so remember to put the phones on silent!

All the best Matt, have a great day. PS Kilts are de rigueur at Scottish weddings so I hope no one is letting the side down.

Jesus, I feel really sorry for you all - have a great day though, and keep an ear to the radio
smile.gif

Yep, best wishes MtS from me & my missus. Have a great day, honeymoon and rest of your lives together (with your wife-to-be not those Spiff, Leeboy & Uxbridge reprobates).

Congratulations Mts and Mrs. Mts to be. Looks like you and United are both going to score with a 'Belle' on Saturday. Wish you all the best and may all your offspring be 'Blues Babies'.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bluesmanager @ April 20 2006,11:19)]Well, we all remember the last time there was a wedding involving the club in some form on an important match day...
Fortunately for us, Mr Maher got his priorities right
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

I trust she will be promising to "Love, Honour, Obey, and Follow Southend"?

Congratulations to you both Matt, and if you need to borrow a Kilt just let me know!

smile.gif

Thanks Stats - and thanks to everyone for their good wishes!

Just to clarify, SUFC were in the middle of our 8-match streak when we fixed the date for this Saturday... and (as I have confessed in the programme this weekend), I actively thought about whether it would matter if I missed the end of the season - and decided it wouldn't.

suspect.gif

ghostface.gif

Hey ho, if sod's law dictates that I miss the promotion party, I'll live - depending on the beating I receive from Spiff, Lee & James.

oops.gif

Wessex - we're getting married in Pathhead, Midlothian - about 12 miles south-east of Edinburgh.

SiaK... no kilt needed for me.  I might be marrying a Scot, but I'm still an Englishman to the core...

cool.gif

Roar the boys on for me - and here's hoping I'm celebrating my wedding AND the championship on Saturday!!

biggrin.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 20 2006,12:05)]Wessex - we're getting married in Pathhead, Midlothian - about 12 miles south-east of Edinburgh.
Nearly moved up to Edinburgh 3 years ago and Pathhead was one of the places we were looking at.

I got married in Bonnyrigg mate (in a kilt) so not far at all from where you're getting hitched. The in laws live in Loanhead, small world eh?

Anyway have a great day and all the best to you and your bride to be.

smile.gif

Back