• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Time to stop charity fat cats.

His salary isn't top secret.

Try google

Ok

He is on USD 600,000 pa as President and CEO of a wordwide company International rescue committee, their 2015 accounts show income of USD 683M in 2010 they had over 8,000 staff (wiki)

https://www.rescue.org/sites/default/files/document/574/fy2015financialstatements.pdf

Personally , I think that any non manufacturing company with that sort of income , would be paying in excess off 500K pa to both the CEO and the President , neither of which are really "honorary" roles

Ok

He is on USD 600,000 pa as President and CEO of a wordwide company International rescue committee, their 2015 accounts show income of USD 683M in 2010 they had over 8,000 staff (wiki)

https://www.rescue.org/sites/default/files/document/574/fy2015financialstatements.pdf

Personally , I think that any non manufacturing company with that sort of income , would be paying in excess off 500K pa to both the CEO and the President , neither of which are really "honorary" roles

Considering we the taxpayer throw nearly 10 million into that charity,then 600,000 dollars is taking the wee IMHO.

Just seems inefficient to discuss subjects when the opening points are all guesses and those guesses change as reality emerges in a pulling teeth style

Why not post links to disprove my points...think of the joy and fun you will have with all the gloating..go on post those lovely links.

Why not post links to disprove my points...think of the joy and fun you will have with all the gloating..go on post those lovely links.
because you have a lot more time on your hands than me and I don't want to spend my time researching your latest subject to moan about, I'd rather encourage you to start threads on subjects you have some knowledge of rather than seeing every headline or Facebook disinformation as a reason to lash out on a new subject (or often a new thread on an old subject)

No need. You lifted most of this bollocks from The Express which in turn lifted it from The Mail Online. Really, the Express should stick to amazingly poor weather predictions and quack cures for cancer and diabetes. Wouldn't wipe my arse on the rag.

No need. You lifted most of this bollocks from The Express which in turn lifted it from The Mail Online. Really, the Express should stick to amazingly poor weather predictions and quack cures for cancer and diabetes. Wouldn't wipe my arse on the rag.

I think you have hatred toward media outlets possibly,why would you want to wipe your backside on hard paper,try using tissue it's far kinder on the bot .

Back