• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Timewasting

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Feb. 18 2004,10:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 17 2004,18:05)]Ok, that's quite frustrating.  I've wasted enough time now, I'm off to the game.

Matt
Did you not get out, Matt? I'm disappointed.
Did you get out without looking for the solution?

Once you find all the objects it is simple to solve but some of the objects are very hard to find because the program gives you no reason to click (sometimes repeatedly) in certain areas.

Not a very logical puzzle really and what on earth was the cd case for?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Feb. 18 2004,10:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Feb. 18 2004,10:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 17 2004,18:05)]Ok, that's quite frustrating.  I've wasted enough time now, I'm off to the game.

Matt
Did you not get out, Matt? I'm disappointed.
Did you get out without looking for the solution?

Once you find all the objects it is simple to solve but some of the objects are very hard to find because the program gives you no reason to click (sometimes repeatedly) in certain areas.

Not a very logical puzzle really and what on earth was the cd case for?
The CD case apparently is for the next room. Yeah, alright, I admit, I got stuck once looking for the battery and looked for help. After that, though, everything clicked.

What's the box for, and what is the significance of the view from the window
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Feb. 18 2004,10:27)]Did you not get out, Matt? I'm disappointed.
Ooh, smug!

I've got all the thingys (at least I think I have) but am struggling to get out, yes.

I've picked up three keys, a URL (which I'm trying at the mo), a cassette, a funny box, a ring, a battery, a power lead and a CD Box.

Working on how to get out, now... Grrrr!

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 18 2004,17:21)]I've picked up three keys, a URL (which I'm trying at the mo), a cassette, a funny box, a ring, a battery, a power lead and a CD Box.

Working on how to get out, now...  Grrrr!

Matt
Whack the keys the battery and the tabe in the box and turn it on- an animation will come up. Take it from there. (You'll then need to find a safe)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 18 2004,17:26)]Can't get them in (story of my life) - only the ring sits on top of the box.

Any clues?

Matt
Have you used the keys on the drawers? Looked at the bottom of the bed?

Erm, I think so?! I've opened the drawers and got the battery (down the side of the bed), if that's what you mean, as well as the key under the pillow...

Matt

Then find the metal rod near the pillow. Use the rod and the two rings (one from the curtain) on the box. Then open the box. Insert the tape and battery and play.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Feb. 18 2004,17:59)]use the power lead on the CD player.
Aargh! Whaddafeck!!

How do I get it back once I've plugged the funking CD player in?!

Sorry, I've no patience, I know...

Ah. Gordon bennett. Is not having sound here a problem? I got the tape player to work, but now what?! And how is the power lead connected. The geezer was pointing down to his side...

I confess, I just don't have the patience for these sort of things. Give me a legal problem any day...

sad.gif

Matt

Back