• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gives 100% every single time he pulls on that shirt. He is a must to sign up next season so feel league 1 is a must.

Watching the highlights, his goal and celebration...... Hairs up on the back of my neck and tears in my eyes!

:blush:

To produce that quality and heart after 118 minutes of war........ What a player!

If Timlin plays well, the team plays well. He was immense last night. When the players came out to celebrate after the game, you could see how much it meant to Timlin, though him standing on the ledge could have proved costly lol

He has been on fire for the last couple of months. Don't think I've ever seen a fitter player wear the blue shirt, the amount of running he gets through is incredible. Don't know if this is down to the famed Phil Brown fitness regime, or even a desire deep within Timlin to pay back the club after they stuck with him during his time in prison. Either way, he lays himself on the line every time he steps on the field. He also seems to have curbed the number of red-card tackles he used to be prone to in his early days with us but without it holding back his natural game.

My favourite player for many a season. Hope he can turn it on one more time for the big one - he certainly deserves a promotion medal.

Short in height, but massive in stature. A beautiful, beautiful man.

Shall we all draw scars on our foreheads for the final to show exactly how much is commitment means to us fans?

A last minute change to the thesis...

C9aalwd.jpg

I'm a bit confused by this thread with all the mixed messages coming out

Do we like Timlin or not?

Timlin's performance could go down in Southend folklore. To be that willing to put your body on the line just 4 days after having 12(?) stitches in your head, is heroic. And then capped it off with the winner.

:Worthy::Worthy::Worthy::Worthy::Worthy::Worthy::Worthy::Worthy::Worthy::Worthy:

Mark Phillips-esque.

I do worry this won't have gone on unnoticed though.

Brown said other teams have enquired, need to get him signed up. Certainly a player who would do well at League 1 level in my opinion.

Back