• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tips, betting stories, etc

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
This is the place to declare the bets you're about to place, post tips, etc. After timers ("I had a 37,843/1 15-fold the other day") will not be welcomed.

Looking ahead to this weekend, given that the game is at Anfield and Man Utd's defence has looked anything but watertight of late, surely 21/10 isn't a bad price on Liverpool this Saturday?

Am tempted to stick a Fiver on Tottenham, Southampton, Huddersfield and Shrewsbury. 4 Away wins and it pays 43.30/1 @ Coral.

Also going to do my usual weekend longshot £3 on the both teams to score bet, just undecided which games to go for!

A friend of mine who prices up the Spanish second division reckons Cordoba could be a good bet away to Cartagena....

Nani first goal (6/1)

Also got an accumulator on united, city, real, Leeds, blackpool (5ish/1)

Heard a few rumours that Harry Redknapp is resigning today from Spurs on medical reasons. Probably ******** but just placed a tenner on him as next Prem Manager to leave at 9/1 at Paddy Power.

I had 10 quid on England to win at half time against spain think it was 11/2 (or something like that) not too bad.

Mark Phillips to score first is winning loads by a few people I know at the moment.

I'm actually winning money this season which makes a bloody change!

Yeah I had a tenner on England @ 4/1 on Saturday.

I'm doing alright this year. I've been up the last two seasons thanks to a couple of big wins (including the best part of a grand on that Mohsni bet at the start of 2011) but this is the first time I've actually kept a record. It was depressing the first couple of months of the season but a couple of accumulators come in and it's all change.

Yeah I had a tenner on England @ 4/1 on Saturday.

I'm doing alright this year. I've been up the last two seasons thanks to a couple of big wins (including the best part of a grand on that Mohsni bet at the start of 2011) but this is the first time I've actually kept a record. It was depressing the first couple of months of the season but a couple of accumulators come in and it's all change.

I've been keeping tabs since 2006. Not going to go in to too much detail, but having staked a five figure sum, I'm down 0.01%. Which isn't bad for five years of fun.

If Southend win L2 this season I'll be well back in the black. Got a tidy little 9/2 on PSG for Ligue 1 keeping me warm through the winter as well.

Back