• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tips, betting stories, etc

Is it just for your records only to track money in and out or have you found that keeping a record has changed your gambling habits and the type of bets you put on?

Is it just for your records only to track money in and out or have you found that keeping a record has changed your gambling habits and the type of bets you put on?

Bit of both. Keeping a record should instil a bit of discipline - filing red number or red number on a Monday morning after a bad weekend is pretty sobering - but I'm still not as disciplined as I ought to be. I really fancied the Man City / Everton double at a shade better than evens last weekend, but still got greedy and threw 5/6 Stoke in there!

Apologies for bigging up my own form here, but if another company were doing this, I'd be lumping on....

If Robin van Persie scores at any time against Fulham on Saturday, Ladbrokes will refund all losing first goalscorer bets.

Given his record this calendar year, a few punts on Walcott, Gervinho, Ramsey etc have to be worth a look.

Southend, Southampton, Brighton, Acrrington.

Cardiff, Brighton, Leeds, Charlton, Sheff Wed £5 returned £109, 2 in a row get in!!

On a roll mate, good work.

My missus has picked Sheff Wed, Sheff Utd, MK Dons treble for two weeks running. Only a fiver pays about 20 but winners none the less.

No football bets today, but Meryl Streep at even money for the Best Actress Oscar seems like cracking value to me.

Southend & Stevenage double. 30 quid pays 144

Forest v Burnley tonight

Forests Last 6 home games
Lost 3-0 v southampton
Drew 0-0 v Leicester
Lost 1-0 v Cardiff
Lost 1-0 v Peterborough
Lost 1-0 v Palace
Lost 4-0 v Leeds

Lost 5 Drawn 1 Scored 0 Conceded 10

Burnleys last 6 aways

W 2-0 at Middlesboro