• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tips, betting stories, etc

Yeah I'm going to have a bit of that. Crawley have one win in six in the league and have obviously lost their best player.

In an attempt to help our promotion push (thinking being my betting luck will see all three lose), I've had a treble on Crawley, Swindon and Cheltenham this week. Pays a little over 3/1.

I was told earlier that it's been a year since Cheltenham won a home midweek game.

In an attempt to help our promotion push (thinking being my betting luck will see all three lose), I've had a treble on Crawley, Swindon and Cheltenham this week. Pays a little over 3/1.

Uncle Leo's curse strikes again! I did this a fair bit towards the tail end of the 2005/06 season too. Will be betting on some other key games as the season goes on with the hope that my crap luck does Southend a favour.

BetVictor have 2/1 on there being over 3 corners on the Athletic Bilbao-Lokomotiv Moscow game this evening. The home side average over 8 corners per game in home matches by themselves.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/europa-league/athl-bilbao-v-lok-moscow/total-corners

How likely is my bet to stand? Or will they void it claiming clear pricing error etc even though it's been up all morning?

I suspect they will void it, claiming palpable error. I see the line is eight now, so they've spotted their rick.

Yep and my bet has been voided. I assume I have no right to dispute their decision to void. Bloody T&Cs.

Licence to print money: Buckie Boy 3.00 Exeter. On offer at 7/1 with Corals - can't kick it out of the first 3 (Fifth the odds each way). In the same race Osgood is overpriced at 20/1 (Corals)

Buckie Boy was the only non finisher. Osgood second at 16/1 though

With minds wandering elsewhere perhaps on tonight's game Tottenham v Stoke I am wondering if we will see a lacklustre Spurs and under 2.5 goals is worth a bet? Although Spurs are a team I would never normally use to go for this option I am thinking there might be some serious value but then again it's a strange old game and they might come out the blocks raring to put personal matters behind them and show fans they mean business.

With minds wandering elsewhere perhaps on tonight's game Tottenham v Stoke I am wondering if we will see a lacklustre Spurs and under 2.5 goals is worth a bet? Although Spurs are a team I would never normally use to go for this option I am thinking there might be some serious value but then again it's a strange old game and they might come out the blocks raring to put personal matters behind them and show fans they mean business.

Did you do it?

Had my first couple of wins in a while, got boosted odds on Jelavic last night, 7's, and had Everton 2-0 at 14's.

England Cricket matches must be a good place to cover all bases these days? There are so many points it seems over the first couple of days where the odds end up being long for each of the three results that you should be able to cover all bases and still make some decent ££

Back