• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

To Norwich and back safely

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
In my usual calm, considerate and slow style
tounge.gif
until we hit pikeyland (Canvey) at 7pm to drop Leeboy off. Slowing down as a car was turning right into a garage imagine my delight to be helped a bit further along the road by one of the locals.
mad.gif
He had the temerity to claim I braked too hard.
wow.gif
mad.gif
Oo.gif

Fortunately it doesn't look too bad and the warp in the bumper might push out without creasing but I've got the p%&ck's reg number (probably nicked) and phone number (it worked last night !!!) just in case. With a £500 insurance excess they can pay for a new bumper if needed.

It doesn't matter how hard you braked. If he went into the back of you then he is at fault for being too close. As far as insurance companies go that's the end of the argument.

Go and see a doctor, you may suffer whiplash too. Even if you feel OK now, it may take a few days to come out (up to three years is apparently legally accepted medical opinion) so you're better off getting yourself checked out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ Dec. 27 2006,13:50)]Go and see a doctor, you may suffer whiplash too. Even if you feel OK now, it may take a few days to come out (up to three years is apparently legally accepted medical opinion) so you're better off getting yourself checked out.
Purely for medical reasons, of course!..

laugh.gif

Be careful you may find you will come out with silly comments while watching Maher play
biggrin.gif

Sure it was a local? I heard it was Emma Bumptone.......

wink.gif

Back