• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

To sell or not to sell...

Grayson

Life President⭐
Havent expanded stadium from the start, have no chance for promotion this year so do I sell this player to fund a stadium increase?? How much would he fetch?

Phil Quigley (74934208)
21 years, solid form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is balanced and honest.
Has wretched experience and weak leadership abilities.

Speciality: Unpredictable

Nationality: England
Total Skill Index (TSI): 5 000
Wage: 667 £/week
Owner: Southend FC
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: excellent Goalkeeping: wretched
Playmaking: excellent Passing: passable
Winger: passable Defending: poor
Scoring: passable Set Pieces: weak

Career Goals: 7
Career Hattricks: 0
League goals this season: 1
Cup goals this season: 1

For sale at 250k.

Nedas Zubkevičius (70742647)
19 years, excellent form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is temperamental and upright.
Has disastrous experience and wretched leadership abilities.

Nationality: Lietuva
Total Skill Index (TSI): 2 620
Wage: 800 £/week including 20% Bonus
Owner: Quackers
Warnings: 1
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: excellent Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: weak Passing: poor
Winger: poor Defending: formidable
Scoring: wretched Set Pieces: wretched

Career Goals: 0
Career Hattricks: 0
League goals this season: 0
Cup goals this season: 0

Just to give you an idea I sold an almost identical player for £408k last night.

Put him up for 250k. He was in my team from the start, yet I get 93% of transfer fees...what's up with that?! Where does the money go?

Deadline: 07/02/2006 at 22.02

He ended up going for £531,333. Good stuff. Now have 600k in the bank, how much should I expand my stadium, considering I need a new trainee??

Ok triple post now but need help. I have 771 members, shall I expand to 20,000 or 25,000?

What's your training structure like? Have you got another player who's going to pop next week? if so go that extra 5k. If not I don't think at your level you need thextra space. Use your money to invest in future trainees.

I invested heavily b4 the prices rose on stadium and regret it slightly as only now 12 months after I invested am I filling my stadium and I don't think it was worth it...

I'm level VI and have 20k stadium and only fill it for the top of the table clashes.

At the end of this season I'll expand ti though.

But this is my 4th season in HT. (and I'm still sh!t!)

I made it 22k in the end, using all my money up by never mind. Second season for me, need to get another trainee but will just have to wait.

Back