• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update To the Silent Majority. The Bare Facts. The Result.

Well you got me through 13 years of exile in The Netherlands, so I've joined the £20 donators. Now back in the UK and looking forward to the National League challenge:Frustrated: . They say things happen in 3s......so I offer you SUFC relegation, ADO Den Haag relegation, oh and a world wide health pandemic. The only way is UP, starting in August.

Time for an update on the current donations total, perhaps?

There are still some donations coming in but the total up to now from 170 members is just over 3k.

The monthly donations I will know about total wise in a months time but 40 members have signed up.

It has been an absolutely stunning response from the members and we can safely say we are secure for the forseeable future.

Thanks so much to all that have supported this.

John x

PS: Some have donated but i cannot tie the email addys up so if you are missing a star and want one, please let me know.

yellow-stars.jpg

Last edited:
There are still some donations coming in but the total up to now from 170 members is just over 3k.

The monthly donations I will know about total wise in a months time but 40 members have signed up.

It has been an absolutely stunning response from the members and we can safely say we are secure for the forseeable future.

Thanks so much to all that have supported this.

John x

PS: Some have donated but i cannot tie the email addys up so if you are missing a star and want one, please let me know.

View attachment 15962

superb work there mate and well done to all that contributed in keeping this site alive

Last edited by a moderator:
Back