• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update To the Silent Majority. The Bare Facts. The Result.

If you don't want to set up a Paypal direct debit, then I am sure @Cricko can provide you with the bank account sort code and number to set up a standing order from your own bank?
There isn't a problem with that. Contacted Cricko and he almost by return sent the Bank Account detais. I am not a user of Paypal and much preferred to set my Standing Order up by Bank Transfer.

Donation made.

Like others have said, it would be good to know the shortfall. Not because I don't trust the 'owners' (the people who run this site do an amazing job), just I have no idea what would be a sensible amount to contribute.

Ok Ladies and Gents it's reveal the total time. A little over 24 hours ago I put the original post up asking you people to help us. If the wording came across as a little harsh, in a way it was meant to be a wake up call for some but i apologise if anybody thought otherwise.

I have had to answer so many PM's and have been overwhelmed with the support you have shown and continue to.. With the promises of further amounts this week through our bank and various other ways i am pleased to announce we are here for the next year at least!

We had 104 members contribute directly through paypal yesterday, quite a few just did it without posting in this thread. Some did but I could not recognise them as their email addy's do not match the ones we have on the Zone for them. So if you are missing a ⭐ by your name, please let me know and I will add it.

The total amount sent in to us in the past 24 hours was £2201.00 That is just staggering and from so few members just amazing.

We have also had another 20 monthly contributions which will bring in a further £1800 over the course of the next year.

I feel quite emotional that you supported this so well and can only say you all deserve those Gold stars. We will also be looking into some of the ideas you came up with in this thread.

From all of the guys that help run the Zone and myself. X

thank you.jpg

Last edited:
Ok Ladies and Gents it's reveal the total time. A little over 24 hours ago I put the original post up asking you people to help us. If the wording came across as a little harsh, in a way it was meant to be a wake up call for some but i apologise if anybody thought otherwise.

I have had to answer so many PM's and have been overwhelmed with the support you have shown and continue to.. With the promises of further amounts this week through our bank and various other ways i am pleased to announce we are here for the next year at least!

We had 104 members contribute directly through paypal yesterday, quite a few just did it without posting in this thread. Some did but I could not recognise them as their email addy's do not match the ones we have on the Zone for them. So if you are missing a ⭐by your name, please let me know and I will add it.

The total amount sent in to us in the past 24 hours was £2201.00 That is just staggering and from so few members just amazing.

We have also had another 20 monthly contributions which will bring in a further £1800 over the course of the next year.

I feel quite emotional that you supported this so well and can only say you all deserve those Gold stars. We will also be looking into some of the ideas you came up with in this thread.

From all of the guys that help run the Zone and myself. X

View attachment 15917
Well done all Zoners!:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::LoyalSupporter:

Think you still have our old freeserve address and they gave up being a server years ago. Can we have a star please as we have set up a direct debit via PayPal. Thanks for all your hard work keeping us exiles up to date.
How do we update our email BTW?

Back